Here's What's Coming Under Democrat Rule

I know logic. You prove it is false.
Okay.

Let's start with where Trump's rally that day was held.

That rally was held just outside the White House grounds.

R.05f38602115f68998c58bd0055467f74

Now, note that where the rally was held, wasn't near the Captiol building but like about 10 blocks, a half-mile or more away.

The Captiol police don't have authority to do ANYTHING to ANYBODY as police outside the Capitol grounds.

008867848_1-968f0a6b23b9e046c6a3af3652c4d338.png

So, the Capitol Police could not be giving out citations, or looking for people with firearms in a crowd half-a-mile away from the Capitol and outside the Capitol District which is where they have jurisdiction.

Now, if I toss in that openly carrying ANY firearm in Washington DC is ILLEGAL, I seriously doubt any police that did have jurisdiction were "handing out citations" for that.

So, your statement is clearly full of shit and wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about, can't prove even the most minor details of anything you say and should probably just STFU and get you mom to warm up some chicken soup and bring it down to the basement where you live for you.

You are a Trump troll.
Right. Trump NEVER told anyone to be violent. Did his lies contribute to the likelihood of violence? Yes. Was he very slow to call off the lunatics on Jan 6? Yes.

He NEVER told them to be violent.

The rally was as close to the capital as they could get. They had to walk a few blocks. They did so.
Trump had speaker after speaker rousing up anger and violence for over an hour. It ended at the proper time for his insurrectionists to bust up the certification of the Electoral College votes. That was the point after all.

You know, every single political forum I've been on has been loaded with radical leftists that all did the same thing of avoiding debate or avoiding
a come back in giving a reason why my posting of the many democrat failed policies is somehow incorrect. I can only 'imagine no liberals' will ever respond to their lengthy failures by admitting that they're all true.
They don't respond because they see you as an ignorant shithead. Your comments are bullshit but do you think if they say so you will believe it?

Right. Trump NEVER told anyone to be violent. Did his lies contribute to the likelihood of violence? Yes. Was he very slow to call off the lunatics on Jan 6? Yes.

He NEVER told them to be violent.
Amazing how profoundly ignorant of US law you are. If a prosecutor could only prosecute someone who explicitly stated he was about to commit a crime, the prisons would be empty.

Okay.

Now, note that where the rally was held, wasn't near the Captiol building but like about 10 blocks, a half-mile or more away.

The Captiol police don't have authority to do ANYTHING to ANYBODY as police outside the Capitol grounds.

So, the Capitol Police could not be giving out citations, or looking for people with firearms in a crowd half-a-mile away from the Capitol and outside the Capitol District which is where they have jurisdiction.

Now, if I toss in that openly carrying ANY firearm in Washington DC is ILLEGAL, I seriously doubt any police that did have jurisdiction were "handing out citations" for that.

So, your statement is clearly full of shit and wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about, can't prove even the most minor details of anything you say and should probably just STFU and get you mom to warm up some chicken soup and bring it down to the basement where you live for you.
You are a fascist. About all there is to say to you.

Okay.

008867848_1-968f0a6b23b9e046c6a3af3652c4d338.png

You literally know nothing about events of that day. You consistently state you have no knowledge.

You literally know nothing about events of that day. You consistently state you have no knowledge.
You have no clue what you're talking about. You offer no proof of anything you say. It's as if you were 6 years old and making up a story on what you did for summer vacation...

Besides inflation/gas prices, what has actually changed for you over the last 3.5 years?

I would ask the same question to a Liberal regarding Trump's term.

What I pointed out from that post you're referring to is that its not so much what bidens' failed and disastrous presidency and administration has done to me, for I'm a capitalist that surely made my way through life without having the government lead me by my hand. No, I'm talking about the American people in general, especially the middle and lower class people who are all but going backwards in both finances and living standards.

What I pointed out from that post you're referring to is that its not so much what bidens' failed and disastrous presidency and administration has done to me, for I'm a capitalist that surely made my way through life without having the government lead me by my hand. No, I'm talking about the American people in general, especially the middle and lower class people who are all but going backwards in both finances and living standards.
You want the President to give everyone money?

You want the President to give everyone money?

I doubt very much joe biden's bribe money from our foreign enemies would be enough to give everyone even a penny, but add in hunter's $ millions of dollars and that penny could rise substantially to say 2 cents per person.

I doubt very much joe biden's bribe money from our foreign enemies would be enough to give everyone even a penny, but add in hunter's $ millions of dollars and that penny could rise substantially to say 2 cents per person.
You believe the President should command the US economy? No free markets?

Amazing how profoundly ignorant of US law you are. If a prosecutor could only prosecute someone who explicitly stated he was about to commit a crime, the prisons would be empty.
"Well, Trump tried to take over the government with violence."

I've asked more than a half dozen times to support this claim and you haven't answered.

Back