Here's What's Coming Under Democrat Rule

When did he tell them to be violent and to violently try to take over the government?
If the only way to convict a criminal is if they state ahead of time they knowingly want to commit a crime, six people would be in prison.

If the only way to convict a criminal is if they state ahead of time they knowingly want to commit a crime, six people would be in prison.
What specifically did he say that was telling his followers to be violent. Jesus Christ, man, either you have something or you don't.

FYI, I know you have nothing to support your claim because I've followed this whole thing closely. Trump said NOTHING that hasn't been used by politicians, coaches, Beastie Boys, etc for centuries.

FYI, I know you have nothing to support your claim because I've followed this whole thing closely. Trump said NOTHING that hasn't been used by politicians, coaches, Beastie Boys, etc for centuries.
I see. Stonewalling.

Capitol police are on record talking about citing people at Trump's rally with "glocks" and "AR-15s."

WASHINGTON (CN) — President Trump was repeatedly warned about armed rallygoers on Jan. 6, and he responded by calling for the Secret Service to reduce security so he could have a larger audience for his speech that preceded the violent attack on the Capitol, lawmakers revealed Tuesday in a hurried meeting of the House select committee investigating the insurrection.

WASHINGTON (CN) — President Trump was repeatedly warned about armed rallygoers on Jan. 6, and he responded by calling for the Secret Service to reduce security so he could have a larger audience for his speech that preceded the violent attack on the Capitol, lawmakers revealed Tuesday in a hurried meeting of the House select committee investigating the insurrection.

When did he TELL them to be violent and to VIOLENTLY TRY to take over the government?

Back