He's Back, And now he's Demon Free!

i want to go to one of these places to see what it's like.

One of the things they do to "cure" homosexuality is aversion therapy. They show you a picture of an attractive man and administer an electric shock at the same time.

Not sure they have visitor's day for that part though.

One of the things they do to "cure" homosexuality is aversion therapy. They show you a picture of an attractive man and administer an electric shock at the same time.

Not sure they have visitor's day for that part though.

Won't that just make them fancy ugly men instead?

Thats why they come back for phase two.

Well, at least it gives the ugly men of the world a brief boost in their self-esteem and perhaps even opens up new avenues of exploration.

That said i do wonder whether passers by could utilise these electric gays to charge up their mobile telephones or iPods? Electric gays...more of them please.

Well, at least it gives the ugly men of the world a brief boost in their self-esteem and perhaps even opens up new avenues of exploration.

That said i do wonder whether passers by could utilise these electric gays to charge up their mobile telephones or iPods? Electric gays...more of them please.

I have heard that electric lesbians are even better. Something about powertools, but I didn't get the entire message. Too much static on my wife's phone.

Back