He's ONLY out for Himself!

Mange? No you took it to a vet he would have seen that. Maybe your cat has borderline personality disorder and this is just attention seeking behavior?

Back to the Anal gland squeezing. I have heard it can be a nasty job, but I have a clothes pin for my nose, a full face sheild and a painters jump suit. I think that should adequately save me from the high pressure hershey squirts and permiating smell. So I think I have sold my self on DIY

TMI!!!!!

Mange? No you took it to a vet he would have seen that. Maybe your cat has borderline personality disorder and this is just attention seeking behavior?

Back to the Anal gland squeezing. I have heard it can be a nasty job, but I have a clothes pin for my nose, a full face sheild and a painters jump suit. I think that should adequately save me from the high pressure hershey squirts and permiating smell. So I think I have sold my self on DIY

Why don’t you film it, put it up on youtube, and then like to it here?

Let us know how that turns out. Shudder!!! This stuff is supposed to smell really, really vile; I mean, skunk spray has nothing on this. Good luck. You're braver than I am!

Disposable latex gloves too.

Yeah I think my cat might have voted for Bush.
You just can't trust cats very much.

Disposable latex gloves too.

Yeah I think my cat might have voted for Bush.
You just can't trust cats very much.
Gloves wow! I was just going to do this thing bare handed. Whooo thanks for saving me that misery. I probably would have taking weeks to get that smell outta my skin.

Gloves wow! I was just going to do this thing bare handed. Whooo thanks for saving me that misery. I probably would have taking weeks to get that smell outta my skin.

I definitely want to see this video! :p

Tell us you're going to muzzle puppy before you start!

I definitely want to see this video! :p

Tell us you're going to muzzle puppy before you start!
Where's the fun in that? It could be a combo self help vetinary/man animal wrestling video. I think I will call it Anal Expressing Smackdown 2008! Can you smell what the Soc is squeezing!

My friends and I are going to Bliss for my friend Loretta’s b-day. I’m trying to figure out which treatments I want, but I’m really torn between the Pedi-Colada pedicure and the Hot Milk and Almond pedicure. What does everyone think?

http://www.blissworld.com/category/spa/spa+menu/nail+care.do
I think you should splurge and get BOTH! no one can have feet that are too soft or that look to good. So get them both. On a similar note, do you think I should get a Manicure before I do the anal glands? I mean I do have a hangnail. Probably not the most comfortable think if you are on the receiving end of a glandular expression.

Back