Hey Cawacko!

I think it sucks that Penn State who's hid the actions of a pedophile gets it's punishment reduced but USC is still under sanction, which I don't really have a problem with but Auburn gets a free ride with Scam Newton and it doesn't look like the NCAA is going to investigate Alabama, Tennessee or Ole Miss for obvious pay for play.

What's the NCAA's message?....pay for play will not be tolerated in college football...unless you play for the SEC.

Cawacko lives in Alabama now? I wonder where he really lives. For a long time he said San Francisco but then one time I caught him slipping up about Boston, and he was like, oh yeah I am living in Boston for one year for business. I guess it doesn't matter...but Alabama, wow.

Nope, the Trojans lost to ASU and their struggling head coach was finally fired. I guess USC fans can be happy about that.
He was? That's news to me. I think Kiffin deserves a bit of a pass considering the sanctions and post season ban the Team is still under.

I think it sucks that Penn State who's hid the actions of a pedophile gets it's punishment reduced but USC is still under sanction, which I don't really have a problem with but Auburn gets a free ride with Scam Newton and it doesn't look like the NCAA is going to investigate Alabama, Tennessee or Ole Miss for obvious pay for play.

What's the NCAA's message?....pay for play will not be tolerated in college football...unless you play for the SEC.

Or it could be that much of the hoopla about the SEC players turned out to be garbage? Or, and this is the real possibility, the NCAA hasn't gotten there yet?

The biggest reason Cam Newton's crap didn't result in sanctions is that there was little or no paper trail. The thing with Alabama is from one lineman saying he got money (in a trash-talking sort of way) on a Twitter account and then pulling it down immediately. From everything I have read the agent denies it happened and Fluker and others have said it was someone else posting on his account. Either way, if they investigate it will never been an instant thing.

Cawacko lives in Alabama now? I wonder where he really lives. For a long time he said San Francisco but then one time I caught him slipping up about Boston, and he was like, oh yeah I am living in Boston for one year for business. I guess it doesn't matter...but Alabama, wow.

CAwacko doesn't live in Alabama (as far as I know). Mott brought up Alabama because hating the SEC is a hobby of his.

CAwacko doesn't live in Alabama (as far as I know). Mott brought up Alabama because hating the SEC is a hobby of his.
It's not SEC hate. I'm just telling the truth. Ask Cawacko!! :)

Besides...I posted that before I had heard Kiffin was fired. If anything I'm really resentful and jealous that we got stuck with John Cooper for 13 years and Wacko only had to put up with Kiffin for 3. It's not fair damn it! ;)

These express some of my feelings.

bRvd7.gif

38ad86db1ad5da023862f0307e9151d2.gif

748361237.gif

yaaaa.gif

george-takei-celebration-gif1.gif

ibd3vaPtDHPnWc.gif

will-smith-celebration-gif.gif

Ace+Ventura+Showboat.+Ace+Ventura+at+the+Loony+Bin_d77286_3518117.gif

Bbt_celebration-gif_medium.gif

snuggie-celebration-gif.gif

ranger-ran-does-pelvic-thrusts-to-celebrate-home-run-baseball-fan-gifs.gif

College football games are won by programs; NFL games by franchises. For this reason, you can always blame college coaches, whereas in the NFL your biggest culprits are the GMs. Of course, schools and owners can always withhold funding. USC is under sanctions, but I think most people think Kiffin is partly to blame.

Last edited:
Soc, you clearly haven't followed our team or Kiffin if you are questioning this decision.
I watched the game last night and what I saw was that one group of players was clearly out classed by the other group. Not sure what Kiffin could have done absent playing the game himself.

Back