Hey Desh: Sorry to say your bailout aint working!

CanadianKid

Just because you have all these rental properties that you wanted help from the government in the form of $700 Billion....

While selling out your fellow Americans for your own personal greed....

I'm glad the market has come tumbling down, I hope you have money in the markets cause your about to lose it all!

Woohooo!!!!!!

And this goes double for Chapdog too....Another person who would sell out their grandparents for money....

CK

LOL... Yeah Desh you greedy jerk!

Desh was saying that she wouldnt be able to get loans to buy more rental properties without the sellout.... i mean bailout of $700 billion to the banks....

She only cares about her own greed and is willing to throw the American taxpayers under the bus...

CK

If you actually thought that ink on the bailout legislation would magically make the markets right again, you are too stupid to have money.

We don't have a choice now, so we may as well hope for the best.

But I can see you had rather take cheap shots at whoever disagrees with you. It must be your equivilent of the moral high ground?

If you actually thought that ink on the bailout legislation would magically make the markets right again, you are too stupid to have money.

We don't have a choice now, so we may as well hope for the best.

But I can see you had rather take cheap shots at whoever disagrees with you. It must be your equivilent of the moral high ground?

Hello concern troll. Nice to meet you.

CK

Please take your racist remarks to Redstate.com you would fit in much better there

CK

Please try and be bright enough to sit at the grownup's table. You've never heard the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black?

Or do you just prefer to make baseless accusations of racism when you run out of witty things to say? (it didn't take you long)

Please try and be bright enough to sit at the grownup's table. You've never heard the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black?

Or do you just prefer to make baseless accusations of racism when you run out of witty things to say? (it didn't take you long)

What do you have against people of colour? Please explain.

CK

It reminds me a bit of the people in Dallas who thought the term "Black Hole" was racist when it was speaking of the astronomic phenomena.

It reminds me a bit of the people in Dallas who thought the term "Black Hole" was racist when it was speaking of the astronomical phenomena.

Lmao, I had forgotten about that.

But yep, its about the same.

So you wanted to insult me by calling me black? I dont consider that an insult. Please explain concern troll.

CK

You still don't getthe reference? Perhaps I was mistaken in thinking you could hold up your end of the conversation.

Back