Hey everyone

Short and sweet :) Im a political middle of the roader and I happily take turns pissing both sides off. I believe what im saying when I piss them off but of course I could be dead wrong but it is what I believe or what my honest opinion is.

welcome.

the facts are not automatically in the middle

Strange arrangement here. You receive a welcome email and then restricted from replying until 10 posts are made. Odd.

My name is Jack.

Strange arrangement here. You receive a welcome email and then restricted from replying until 10 posts are made. Odd.

My name is Jack.

welcome to the insane asylum, damocles is the chief inmate and is in charge of the board

as for some of the restrictions for n00bs, it is sort of a way of separating the wheat from the chaff

oh well

I never understood the horror of Nurse Ratched. Yes, she was a bit uptight, but Nicholson was being a complete asswhole, and placing all of the serious patients in danger.

On a side note, I loved the House Season 6 premier, which was a takeoff of the movie.

I never understood the horror of Nurse Ratched. Yes, she was a bit uptight, but Nicholson was being a complete asswhole, and placing all of the serious patients in danger.

On a side note, I loved the House Season 6 premier, which was a takeoff of the movie.

Ken Kesey worked in a mental institution in California, which is where he discovered mescaline and acid through Project MKUltra. Actually it is not that far fetched to say that the CIA was in a large part responsible for the drugs culture in the '60s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Short and sweet :) Im a political middle of the roader and I happily take turns pissing both sides off. I believe what im saying when I piss them off but of course I could be dead wrong but it is what I believe or what my honest opinion is.

You came here with the sole intention of pissing everybody off?

Ken Kesey worked in a mental institution in California, which is where he discovered mescaline and acid through Project MKUltra. Actually it is not that far fetched to say that the CIA was in a large part responsible for the drugs culture in the '60s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

I know that the psychiatric profession of the 50s and into the 60s is notorious for its treatment of patients, and that Leonardo DiCaprio film Shutter Island is a reference to it.

Back