Hey libertarians, something interesting happened

Haha, you got me for a second there.
What do you think happened to ib1? He hasn't returned from his ban, maybe he is off crying somewhere.

Hey Watermark, I was playing SimCity and pushed all the government programs and regulations, added high taxes.. I lost too.

You were supposed to privatize them.

LoL Cypress actually made the best response on the thread.

A rarity.

And Watermark, you should be more conservative in your judgements of what we might find interesting.

Anything involving your personal life can safely be ruled out.

There IS a portion of Libertarians that advocate NO government. They are called "Anarcho-Capitalists". They believe that a just society will magically create itself if we just get rid of that horrible thing we call government...government is that cause of all evil.

I've yet to see a branch of liberals who advocate taxation for the sheer goodness of taxation itself.

There IS a portion of Libertarians that advocate NO government. They are called "Anarcho-Capitalists". They believe that a just society will magically create itself if we just get rid of that horrible thing we call government...government is that cause of all evil.

I've yet to see a branch of liberals who advocate taxation for the sheer goodness of taxation itself.
It is hard to tax anything if you don't own anything. I have heard of liberals who advocate no personal ownership of anything at all.

So while I would call it taxation at 100% and reaching for more... They would call it utopia. Of course, literally translated so would I as it means "no place".

Back