Hey...

blacknwhite321

Verified User
Hello,
...honestly, I'm here because I was at a restaurant last night and at a table near to me was someone who resembled, and thus reminded me of, someone who used to post on the Netscape message boards, which I used to post on starting in Feb. 2001, but fizzled out of that a couple years afterward. Another poster back in those times had emailed me a few years ago about posting on new forums, and so I used usernames in my search to see if I could find where it might be, and so I thought maybe this was the place. :)

I am not the type of person who likes to post on message boards all the time, just occasionally... but everyone has to start somewhere, so this is my introduction here at these forums. I don't take things personally, I don't hold an animosity or grudge towards anyone, and I think debate can be good if the involved persons genuinely share what they believe and why.

welcome.

by any chance do you want to share who you were looking for? :)

we might be able to confirm if they still post here or not.

well, I noticed the person's username on this forum's database (apple0154), but I'm not sure how active he may be right now.

Welcome, shame you don't like Rana. She's good people.

But whatever, if you don't take things personally you won't fit in well here:)

Yo, why banning zoombwaz? I mean dude hasn't posted here in probably five or six years.
I'm not aware of how active he is or not, but he used to say that I made his blood pressure skyrocket. Does banning him mean he can't see the thread? I just saw the feature and tried it out, but I don't really know what all it entails...

Welcome, shame you don't like Rana. She's good people.

But whatever, if you don't take things personally you won't fit in well here:)
I don't dislike her at all. It seemed to be the other way around. But I don't think we should discuss the very people who can't speak in this thread, lol.

I'm not aware of how active he is or not, but he used to say that I made his blood pressure skyrocket. Does banning him mean he can't see the thread? I just saw the feature and tried it out, but I don't really know what all it entails...

No, thread banning simply stops them from posting. They can see all they want, and even thank and groan it.

I don't dislike her at all. It seemed to be the other way around. But I don't think we should discuss the very people who can't speak in this thread, lol.

Oh, well then. And it's cool, we regularly talk about people who can't respond. In fact, it might just be our favorite thing to do.

No, thread banning simply stops them from posting. They can see all they want, and even thank and groan it.
oh! I was thinking it was sort of a reverse-ignore, where they aren't even aware that I started a thread. In any case, I won't be saying anything bad about either of them. :)

You must be very conservative, strongly anti-abortion, a religious fundamental, or some combination of these if you p.o.'d Zoom and Rana.

Btw, how did you know "Rana" is someone from Netscape since she didn't use that name at the time?

And you also wrote "at a table near to me was someone who resembled, and thus reminded me of, someone who used to post on the Netscape message boards", does that mean you actually met Rana or Zoom?

You must be very conservative, strongly anti-abortion, a religious fundamental, or some combination of these if you p.o.'d Zoom and Rana.

Btw, how did you know "Rana" is someone from Netscape since she didn't use that name at the time?

And you also wrote "at a table near to me was someone who resembled, and thus reminded me of, someone who used to post on the Netscape message boards", does that mean you actually met Rana or Zoom?

I was thinking that as well, mighty fishy.

Back