Hi all, words versus actions

AlexandrosTsolis

Verified User
Words: Well, GOD said...
Actions: Well, God REALLY didn't forget something to do if God REALLY did everything, otherwise if God REALLY did forget something to do, we aren't REALLY making sense by assuming that God REALLY did everything and forgot something to do, are we REALLY?

Greetings from Greece.

There are no gods or monsters

Unknown and disagreed. :D

There's certainly a power behind the creation of the Universe. When the theory was an Oscillating Universe, the problem of origin sort of solved itself. Now that it's fairly certain that we live in a one-shot Universe, it begs a lot questions about origin. The fact we don't know what dark energy and dark matter are is part of the mystery.

Monsters exist but they are all killable. Payton Grendon is an example.

I've never known any Gods.

I have met a lot of humans- AND I KNOW THAT HUMANS WILL BELIEVE SOME OF THE MOST STUPIDEST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE- SOME WILL EVEN BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD AND WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROOF! THAT IS NOT FAITH- THAT IS FUCKING STUPIDITY!

Just take a look at some of the crazy town shit that people of this forum believe- as just one example of stupidity and crazy beliefs.

So, I am going with the things I know and can prove. THANK YOU VERY MUCH- but I will pass on the God idea!

It is much easier to understand the motives of man- than it is to understand the motives of Gods!

Why would a god create the Universe- create the Earth- Create Man- and then tempt and test man on whether he believes in his God or not, and if he does he goes to heaven, and if he doesn't be cast into hell? Sounds manipulative and cruel as hell- if you ask me! Why would a God toy with people's lives and deaths, or even his afterlife like that? And why would a God even be entertained by all this?

I mean, if this were true, GOD WOULD BE ABOUT AS STUPID AND EVIL AS THE MAN HE CREATED!

So is God just another Donald Trump pompous ass figure- that tries to control everything in everyone's lives for his own benefit and expect loyalty? "If you are loyal to me and look after my best interests, I'll create you and get you elected, and if you aren't loyal to me, I'll DOOM YOU TO HELL"!

I understand how a man can act that way- BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE A GOD WOULD HAVE THOSE KIND OF SELF-CENTERED MOTIVATIONS AS THAT IS FAR FROM HOW I WOULD EXPECT ANY GOD TO ACT!

I would never have faith in any God, nor would I follow any God, that had those kind of self-centered motivations!

Last edited:
Actions: Well, God REALLY didn't forget something to do if God REALLY did everything, otherwise if God REALLY did forget something to do, we aren't REALLY making sense by assuming that God REALLY did everything and forgot something to do, are we REALLY?

Greetings from Greece.

Incoherent babble.

I've never known any Gods.

I have net a lot of humans- AND I KNOW THAT HUMANS WILL BELIEVE SOME OF THE MOST STUPIDEST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE!

So, I am going with the things I know and can prove.

It is much easier to understand the motives of man- than it is to understand the motives of Gods!

If gods were real

Why would they pretend they were not real?

Why wouldn’t they leave evidence of their existence

It makes no sense

It all started as a way to explain things that no human alive would understand

Now we have a better way to find the answers

Science

Greetings from Greece.

This is what happens when you smoke cheap dirt weed!

If gods were real

It makes no sense

Science

The Jews and their history, speaks volumes to those that listen.

If gods were real

It makes no sense

Science

How is it that science makes sense to humans,
is there a science to it?

If gods were real

It makes no sense

Science

How is it that science makes sense to humans,
is there a science to it?

Now you have the same way to find the answers as before, if the way is good all the way, why change it?

TO EVERYONE HERE:

Anyone who asserts that "there are no gods" or "there is at least one god"...IS MERELY SHARING A BLIND GUESS ABOUT THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE.

There may be at least one god or there may be no gods, but there is not enough unambiguous evidence in either direction upon which to base a meaningful guess. You would do just as well flipping a coin...as making a guess.

TO EVERYONE HERE:

Anyone who asserts that "there are no gods" or "there is at least one god"...IS MERELY SHARING A BLIND GUESS ABOUT THE REALITY OF EXISTENCE.

There may be at least one god or there may be no gods, but there is not enough unambiguous evidence in either direction upon which to base a meaningful guess. You would do just as well flipping a coin...as making a guess.

yeah. why bother speculating when you can turn your brain off and be a dem npc?

right, mr. Apieceof?

yeah. why bother speculating when you can turn your brain off and be a dem npc?

right, mr. Apieceof?

You mean, why bother speculating...when you can simply tell the truth?

For you...that is a problem. American conservatives much prefer to lie...so "speculating" is preferred.

Unknown and disagreed. :D

There's certainly a power behind the creation of the Universe. When the theory was an Oscillating Universe, the problem of origin sort of solved itself. Now that it's fairly certain that we live in a one-shot Universe, it begs a lot questions about origin. The fact we don't know what dark energy and dark matter are is part of the mystery.

Monsters exist but they are all killable. Payton Grendon is an example.

Your face is turning green, Dutch.
I think that you're hurting yourself trying to think without having the necessary equipment.

Greetings from Greece.

OP is the malakkia.

Back