Hi all, words versus actions

oh hell yeah.

I want to open up a schwarma stand in my dumb little town.

people tell me the mexicans wouldn't like it. my town is about 70% mexican.

I don't know. they like the barbecue.

mexicans i ask say they would like it.

I love that stuff. Black people like it, too. Everybody likes the gyro joint.

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

I've never known any Gods.

I have met a lot of humans- AND I KNOW THAT HUMANS WILL BELIEVE SOME OF THE MOST STUPIDEST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE- SOME WILL EVEN BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY ARE TOLD AND WITHOUT HAVING ANY PROOF! THAT IS NOT FAITH- THAT IS FUCKING STUPIDITY!

Just take a look at some of the crazy town shit that people of this forum believe- as just one example of stupidity and crazy beliefs.

So, I am going with the things I know and can prove. THANK YOU VERY MUCH- but I will pass on the God idea!

It is much easier to understand the motives of man- than it is to understand the motives of Gods!

Why would a god create the Universe- create the Earth- Create Man- and then tempt and test man on whether he believes in his God or not, and if he does he goes to heaven, and if he doesn't be cast into hell? Sounds manipulative and cruel as hell- if you ask me! Why would a God toy with people's lives and deaths, or even his afterlife like that? And why would a God even be entertained by all this?

I mean, if this were true, GOD WOULD BE ABOUT AS STUPID AND EVIL AS THE MAN HE CREATED!

So is God just another Donald Trump pompous ass figure- that tries to control everything in everyone's lives for his own benefit and expect loyalty? "If you are loyal to me and look after my best interests, I'll create you and get you elected, and if you aren't loyal to me, I'll DOOM YOU TO HELL"!

I understand how a man can act that way- BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE A GOD WOULD HAVE THOSE KIND OF SELF-CENTERED MOTIVATIONS AS THAT IS FAR FROM HOW I WOULD EXPECT ANY GOD TO ACT!

I would never have faith in any God, nor would I follow any God, that had those kind of self-centered motivations!

Good questions.

Your face is turning green, Dutch.
I think that you're hurting yourself trying to think without having the necessary equipment.
Interesting to see how butthurt you've become, neef. Sad, but you are free to love or to hate and you've chosen hate.

so you're actually in the "there are no gods" camp. you insulted yourself then, dum dum.

Only someone insane would come to that conclusion based on what I have said.

In any case, I am not in the "there are no gods" NOR the "there is at least one god" camp.

I have no idea if there are any gods or not.

Hey all. I was a member years ago but life got me busy and I decided to give it another go. For the life of me I can't remember my previous registration so made a new one. Same Coolred though if anyone remembers that name.

Back