hi i'm new

we had a guy who 'reported' me to the fbi.

When i left over the summer then came back I thought at first he was you.

He was an ass. made a real ass too.

I think the cool part is that you can celebrate in true Marxian style by spending time at a coffee house. None of us can say the same thing. We can celebrate at coffee houses, but it's just not the same because we're not Marxists. Congradulations on your finals.

:clink:

They went well, thanks. Celebrating was the other day - now I'm relaxing in the city with some coffee and Marx. :cig: :)

The paradox is hilarious. Reading Marx while enjoying the fruits of capitalist exploitation in the third world.

Not exactly, but hi anyway.

I liked your other avatar. Was it Shrek?

images

Not exactly, but hi anyway.

Greetings rose!

Welcome aboard and have fun, but watch what you say about certain posters here.

The moderation here is a joke, those in charge apply arbitrary rules to certain posters who have offended them while others in their favored circle of friends go unpunished for exactly the same supposed "violations".

If you aren't careful you will find what you can and cannot read CENSORED, and all for the high crime of DARING to discuss the actions of certain posters the Mods have determined are off limits to criticism.

The moderation here is a joke, those in charge apply arbitrary rules to certain posters who have offended them while others in their favored circle of friends go unpunished for exactly the same supposed "violations". If you aren't careful you will find what you can and cannot read CENSORED, and all for the high crime of DARING to discuss the actions of certain posters the Mods have determined are off limits to criticism.

15. Any issues with the Moderation of the board must be taken up in PM with the jpp.com staff.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

Back