hi i'm new

Seriously, Zap, Rose should send you to a reeducation camp!

:cof1:

Seriously, our chickenshit Mods should treat everyone the same.

That I've been singled out for CENSORSHIP for doing exactly the same thing at least a DOZEN other posters here do is ridiculous.

Seriously, our chickenshit Mods should treat everyone the same.

That I've been singled out for CENSORSHIP for doing exactly the same thing at least a DOZEN other posters here do is ridiculous.

It must have escaped your attention but nobody really cares, it is a case of the boy that cried wolf too many times.

It must have escaped your attention but nobody really cares, it is a case of the boy that cried wolf too many times.

So?

Their apathy is not my problem.

Nobody gives two rat farts about your little tiff with Darla either, but does that shut you up?

Hell no.

I just saw ANOTHER whiny post from you about the whole "she called me a pedophile" nonsense.

So?

Their apathy is not my problem.

Nobody gives two rat farts about your little tiff with Darla either, but does that shut you up?

Hell no.

I just saw ANOTHER whiny post from you about the whole "she called me a pedophile" nonsense.

If nobody cared, then why was she banned for 2 months? Again you expose yourself to the charge of supreme hypocrite because you admitted in private that she was out of order yet in public you are terrified of incurring her wrath. Pathetic and spineless, that's you that is!!

Nobody cares about you because you are just spouting illogical rubbish. You say that ILA is so hateful and disgusting yet you demand that you are able to see what he says. That is just fucking nuts. Damo even said that if you shut the fuck up for a couple weeks then he would remove the FI but you can't even stop whining for five minutes!!

Guys, we went from coffee shops to Tom putting people in their place. Lets go back to coffee and . . .a monty cristo. mmmhm havent had one since i left hofstra. havent had one since i stopped eating pork, avctually.

I think the cool part is that you can celebrate in true Marxian style by spending time at a coffee house. None of us can say the same thing. We can celebrate at coffee houses, but it's just not the same because we're not Marxists. Congradulations on your finals.

:clink:

Only if you think that he is the only one here who might read Marx in a coffee house or is a Marxist!

If nobody cared, then why was she banned for 2 months? Again you expose yourself to the charge of supreme hypocrite because you admitted in private that she was out of order yet in public you are terrified of incurring her wrath. Pathetic and spineless, that's you that is!!

Nobody cares about you because you are just spouting illogical rubbish. You say that ILA is so hateful and disgusting yet you demand that you are able to see what he says. That is just fucking nuts. Damo even said that if you shut the fuck up for a couple weeks then he would remove the FI but you can't even stop whining for five minutes!!

You do note the operative word in your post, right?

Banned...PAST TENSE. Meaning that MAYBE people cared...TWO MONTHS AGO!

Do they STILL care?

NOPE...nobody cares that you're still butthurt over something that happened MONTHS ago.

What I don't understand is why anyone talks to Tom in PM? I know that he got Christie and Zap to massage his hurt butt and say what I said was wrong. He just the other day told USF that a poster was dead, a tidbit I know for a fact the person who found out did NOT want bandied about, especially to USF. I mean, it's hilarious. Do you people think you'll ever realize that there is no such thing as a private message to Tom???? Let me know, I have money riding on it.

I know all about your behind the scenes campaigns Tom, not from Christie and Zappa, but from others you tried it with in the past. I heard all about your desperate attempts to get Rune to "denounce" me on here, for one example.

Seriously, do you think you'll ever get laid? Maybe if you do you won't spend day and night campaigning and scheming on a message board?

You do note the operative word in your post, right?

Banned...PAST TENSE. Meaning that MAYBE people cared...TWO MONTHS AGO!

Do they STILL care?

NOPE...nobody cares that you're still butthurt over something that happened MONTHS ago.

Well nobody I know ever gave a fuck, other than to laugh about it.

Sounds to me like someone launched their own personal off-board back door revenge vendetta campaign against Darla, how fucking chicken shit is that back biter? But glad to see you admit just how fucking obsessed with her you really are!

Harsh of you to say, but the next time Darla hurts your little ego with some uncomfortable truth about you, you'll PM him and beg him to denounce her here again won't you, you fucking hypocrite?

Last edited:
Not exactly, but hi anyway.

Hi,

It's too bad your welcome thread turned into an ignominious discussion about TP's 2 month old butt pains, but I was curious which particular text by Marx you were reading in your coffee house.

Back