Hi -- New here.

So you take me off ignore the put me back on. That seems like a lot of work to avoid seeing the truth.

Yep, since your idea of "truth" is your filthy name-calling and constant personal attacks. lol

It's been very enjoyable watching you here squirm and worm and try to deflect the conversations with Oneuli. On some level you're dimly aware that she not only has your goat but she's serving it up along with your roasted ass.

Oneuli, I'm going out the door, but it just dawned on me ... I AM advocating a position on 'Immigration' ... so I am NOT just an 'Observer'. My sincere apologies. I will address your post later. Bye.

I click the magic check mark next to your name on the ignore list, look at your posts here, then put you back on the ignore list so I don't see your other mewling whines elsewhere! I know it's hard for you to understand, given your intellectual challenges.

I hope you'll continue to post in this thread; watching your dissection at the hands of the skilled wordsmith newbie is delightful!

Sorry, Grumpy...

...but I gotta give OW a big AMEN! on that thought.

I click the magic check mark next to your name on the ignore list, look at your posts here, then put you back on the ignore list so I don't see your other mewling whines elsewhere! I know it's hard for you to understand, given your intellectual challenges.

I hope you'll continue to post in this thread; watching your dissection at the hands of the skilled wordsmith newbie is delightful!
Skilled wordsmith? Are you joking?

A skilled wordsmith uses brevity, not 500 words when 10 would suffice. But, looking at your verbose examples of 'posts', I understand why you have no clue what constitutes great writing.

Me thinks you have a crush on the newbie and can't stop sniffing around her every single post.

Skilled wordsmith? Are you joking?

A skilled wordsmith uses brevity, not 500 words when 10 would suffice. But, looking at your verbose examples of 'posts', I understand why you have no clue what constitutes great writing.

Me thinks you have a crush on the newbie and can't stop sniffing around her every single post.

Methinks you don't think...and don't realize that methinks is NOT "me thinks."

If you are going to get negative toward someone who can write circles around you, which Oneuli can do, try not getting too intellectually cute. You are not cut out for it. You don't have the right stuff.

Yep, since your idea of "truth" is your filthy name-calling and constant personal attacks. lol

It's been very enjoyable watching you here squirm and worm and try to deflect the conversations with Oneuli. On some level you're dimly aware that she not only has your goat but she's serving it up along with your roasted ass.
/QUOTE]
I believe you have me confused with your filthy mouth or your idiot Mason. I only call you Rotten Bowel. But keep telling yourself how pure you are. :laugh:

It's been very enjoyable watching you here squirm and worm and try to deflect the conversations with Oneuli. On some level you're dimly aware that she not only has your goat but she's serving it up along with your roasted ass./QUOTE]
If you think that misinformed liberal twit is winning then you are even a bigger idiot than I thought. :
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

capitalism has some self policing elements to it

If its well fettered it can produce awesome things for the people who live underneath it.

the power of a better idea

Methinks you don't think...and don't realize that methinks is NOT "me thinks."

If you are going to get negative toward someone who can write circles around you, which Oneuli can do, try not getting too intellectually cute. You are not cut out for it. You don't have the right stuff.
Shitty writing is verbose. Using too many words muddies a message and people think "what the fuck?"

Takes more skill to remove unnecessary words. Brevity is a hallmark of great writing.

Less is more.

Choosing simple words over ornate ones is more powerful, e.g., use versus utilize.

I write well and recognize those who do. Another poster here with great writing skills is Nomad.

Shitty writing is verbose. Using too many words muddies a message and people think "what the fuck?"

Takes more skill to remove unnecessary words. Brevity is a hallmark of great writing.

Less is more.

Choosing simple words over ornate ones is more powerful, e.g., use versus utilize.

I write well and recognize those who do. Another poster here with great writing skills is Nomad.

Your writing skills, Stargazer, are mediocre at best; compared with Oneuli's...they are pathetic.

She is kicking your ass...and the asses of so many others who are taking her on. AND...she apparently is not even intending to kick ass. She honestly seems to be looking to broaden her view of things...hoping against hope that one of you jerkoffs will offer something of substance.

What I am saying, the asskickings are incidental to her intentions...almost accidents...although you and a few others seem to be begging for the beatings.

No problemo. I know I am getting a kick out of the farce...and I can tell others are also.

Keep it up. Accident or not...it is a blast to watch.

Your writing skills, Stargazer, are mediocre at best; compared with Oneuli's...they are pathetic.

She is kicking your ass...and the asses of so many others who are taking her on. AND...she apparently is not even intending to kick ass. She honestly seems to be looking to broaden her view of things...hoping against hope that one of you jerkoffs will offer something of substance.

What I am saying, the asskickings are incidental to her intentions...almost accidents...although you and a few others seem to be begging for the beatings.

No problemo. I know I am getting a kick out of the farce...and I can tell others are also.

Keep it up. Accident or not...it is a blast to watch.
She writes a book for things which could be said in a fraction of the words.

That isn't good writing.

For the vast majority of human beings, capitalism has been a successful system that rewards innovation, hard work, and ambition. I'll qualify that with, as Evince says and I agree, well-fettered capitalism is the best system. That means regulations on worker rights and safety issues, environmental protections, and the requirement that corporations help support the infrastructure that makes them successful, and help support workers' education by contributing taxes towards those ends. That is one reason why I do not support Republican policies nor will I ever. They want to dismantle and remove the fetters and let capitalism run amuck, destroying workers and our shared environment much as they did in the 19th century.

You are illiterate.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/illiterate

Definition of illiterate
: having little or no education; especially : unable to read or write an illiterate population
a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and literature an illiterate magazine
b : violating approved patterns of speaking or writing
: showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals of a particular field of knowledge musically illiterate

dear fucking idiot,

the only way you know me is through the written word

fuck you very much

just fucking lying about it is not the same as it being true sphincter worm

Poor stupid Trumplickers are having a hard time reading and understanding more than the 140-character-limitations they're more used to. Apparently their attention spans never grew much beyond their Sesame Street years.

Back