Hi

Everyone agrees it came from China as most Flu viruses often do. The debate was over whether it originated in a lab and escaped or originated in a wet market like Ebola. Lots of conspiracy theories from there.

It likely came from animals, a common story for viruses like this. There's a big debate on whether it jumped from wildlife to us or accidentally leaked from a lab in Wuhan. Despite some theories floating around, most scientists think it came from nature, but they're still digging into the details. The key is sticking to the facts and keeping an open mind as research continues. Who knows? I sure don't.

It likely came from animals, a common story for viruses like this. There's a big debate on whether it jumped from wildlife to us or accidentally leaked from a lab in Wuhan. Despite some theories floating around, most scientists think it came from nature, but they're still digging into the details. The key is sticking to the facts and keeping an open mind as research continues. Who knows? I sure don't.
Agreed on sticking to the facts and continuing to look into it.

Was here before. Forgot email and pass. Signed up new. Letting everyone know for transparency's sake and so no one thinks I am a sock puppet. That being said, Hi!

Hey. Trust me, people can think you're a sock puppet even if you never had an account here previously. Happened to me, but I think at this point, most if not everyone have realized that I'm not some previous incarnation of someone else. The fact that I've had the same name on another online forum for over a decade probably helped in that.

Back