High school instructor telling kids Obama is not a US citizen

Obams is a citizen folks.

I did not say fire them.

I think it could be investigated dont you?

If they are teaching kids LIES for political reasons then I dont think they should be teaching do you?
Yeah, of course it should be investigated.

But like with the dude that was all on about Bush here in CO that some people got all bent over, it depends on what context. The guy taught a class that was about that, and would take contrary views to be provocative. It's possible the guy was out of line and deserves some reprimand, but I just don't know.

Teachers tend to have the current presidents picture on the wall. Good spitball target.

Better the picture of the current President than the teacher, right?

As for Desh's question, it is very possible that the student was not paying attention to the teacher and the teacher was discussing the question as to whether or not the President Elect is a U.S. Citizen and what the Constitution says about it. The teacher may never have given his/her opinion, but simply pointed out the issue and as in the game "post office" the translation ended up being that the student is incorrectly relating what the teacher said.

Immie

The proof is a child said he was told this by his teacher.

He was telling my son this like he thought it was the gods honest truth.

Every judge that has looked at the evidence has said its a trash case.

That is not "proof" desh... that is hearsay.

edit.... side note... how many 'judges' have looked at this 'evidence'? Is there something other than what this kid 'said'?

Back