Hillary Clinton Nailed It!

Socrtease

Verified User
This was a great speech. Tonight she gave a speech that will turn a large group of her supporters that were leaning McCain back to Obama. She had some great lines and some great slogans. This is not the speech that McCain was hoping Hillary would give.

This was a great speech. Tonight she gave a speech that will turn a large group of her supporters that were leaning McCain back to Obama. She had some great lines and some great slogans. This is not the speech that McCain was hoping Hillary would give.

I did not see it, but had a feeling this would be the result. I am more interested in what Billy boy says tomorrow.

soc I think we can pretty much assume you've reached orgasm about ten times over this convention thus far.

Yep, not bad. A long litany about the things she has done (or claimed to do) (or tried to do, no mention if they actually worked), and every now and then she mentioned that Barack Obama was doing the same. She did say some nice things about Michelle.

Clearly, this was the first speech of her "Hillary 2012" campaign.

Yep, not bad. A long litany about the things she has done (or claimed to do) (or tried to do, no mention if they actually worked), and every now and then she mentioned that Barack Obama was doing the same. She did say some nice things about Michelle.

Clearly, this was the first speech of her "Hillary 2012" campaign.

Akin to Obama's 2004 speech? Interesting perspective. If Obama loses this all-but-gift-wrapped election, she'll treat this like Obama treated his '04 speech.

Also, Topspin is a short guy who is insecure about it. :clink:

Seriously, I thought the support was weak. Although it was a great party speech, one of the first that I saw from this convention that actually was a convention speech. At conventions the party has a chance to have a 'free' four day commercial where the funding doesn't come from their campaign coffers. I thought they missed the boat yesterday with the "meet my family" day.

She basically makes an excellent case for anyone who was thinking about voting for McCain because they're bitter about her losing the nomination to vote instead for Obama because they weren't in it for her (or shouldn't have been), they should have been in it for the causes they support - those she shares with Obama, and which McCain opposes.

Hillary supports will not be an issue henceforth.

I've listened to bits and pieces of the Democrat Convention / Liberal Freak Show on the radio. My only conclusion is that if these bastards are elected in November, we are royally FUCKED. :(

it was an excellent speech...the only one of the convention so far that was inspiring...that i've heard...missed michelles but gonna catch it on video*

damn, she is one tough cookie...

care

Last edited:
i have often wondered why the kennedys dislike the clintons so much

freezing the clintons out would be a seriously bad mistake

bo needs the money and support

yes, what is and is not being supported by b&b

i always liked hil's version of health care better than bo's

then there is the energy nightmare

Akin to Obama's 2004 speech? Interesting perspective. If Obama loses this all-but-gift-wrapped election, she'll treat this like Obama treated his '04 speech.

Also, Topspin is a short guy who is insecure about it. :clink:

two thinkg beefy

1. I'd surely crush you in tennis barely breaking a sweat.
2. I'll match my 5 best past hotties vs you carnival trash anyday

Tennis? Isn't that kind of a metrosexual sport?

I thought Hillary's speech was okay. I don't really get why people are so ga ga, but I've always felt that way about heralded convention speeches (like Cuomo's & Obama's).

Back