Hillary Clinton Nailed It!

Tennis? Isn't that kind of a metrosexual sport?

I thought Hillary's speech was okay. I don't really get why people are so ga ga, but I've always felt that way about heralded convention speeches (like Cuomo's & Obama's).

douche's like you don't play anysports
ditto you on the line 2 bet

This was a great speech. Tonight she gave a speech that will turn a large group of her supporters that were leaning McCain back to Obama. She had some great lines and some great slogans. This is not the speech that McCain was hoping Hillary would give.

I've been too busy to be here much, but I'm glad you posted this.

Hillary Clinton gave a great speech. God, it was so much better than all those white dudes I've seen yammering at th podium. That "keynote" speech by Mark Warner - are you freaking kidding me?

Hillary gave a full throated and compelling endorsement of Obama, and excoriated McCain in the process. Nicely done. Does anyone remember that other second place-finshing primary candidates have often been lame, like the lukewarm support that Ted Kennedy gave Carter in 1980, the cold shoulder that Reagan gave Ford in 1976, and the tepid support Bill Bradley gave Gore in 1980?

I always knew it was bullshit that Hillary was going to try to sabotage or destroy the Democratic party in a fit of rage and retribution, because she didn't win the nomination. I knew she wasn't going to be a catty shrew, because of a misplaced sense of entitlement gone unfulfilled. I knew it was all baloney that she was thinking about switching parties or kissing McCain's ass.

I've been wrong about a lot of crap. But I knew those myths and narratives about Hillary were way off the reservation.

Damn, she'd make a great Senate majority leader if that hack Harry Reid ever steps down.

two thinkg beefy

1. I'd surely crush you in tennis barely breaking a sweat.
2. I'll match my 5 best past hotties vs you carnival trash anyday

I'd like to see you try fellah. I'm hitting around a 4.0 now.

And you may have me beat in three of my last 5 broads, maybe just two but possibly three, but I've got two in there that you simply cannot touch.

Anyhow, I was just stabbin at you because for some reason, I like you now.

:clink:

Back