Hillary Clinton's advisers 'in a state of panic'

i dont know. hes the most likely running mate from what i have seen. The order is:
Edwards
Clinton
Richardson
Kerry
Vilsack

Clinton will never be his VP and I seriously doubt Munster would either (seriously... what would he add to a ticket???)

I think the most likely is Biden. Followed by Richardson and then Edwards. I do not recall who said it first, but I think whomever stated that Edwards was jockeying for AG is correct.

Don't forget - TX is an open primary. He'll get hordes of indies if Hillary is still making a race of it.

A lot will change between now & then. He's got 3 weeks of winning ahead (and, conversely, she has 3 weeks of losing). That will color a lot of perceptions, and fundamentally change the dynamic of the race.

Don't forget - TX is an open primary. He'll get hordes of indies if Hillary is still making a race of it.

A lot will change between now & then. He's got 3 weeks of winning ahead (and, conversely, she has 3 weeks of losing). That will color a lot of perceptions, and fundamentally change the dynamic of the race.

A very good point. Especially if Huckabee drops by then as the Independents would be able to shift en masse to the Dem vote and not have to worry about McCain dropping TX to Huckabee.

i am hearing that Edwards and Hillary have been talking to each other allot lately. she met with him last week. i think shes going to bribe him for the endorsement. Edwards is most definitely looking for his best deal right now.

So who does McCain go with???

Would putting someone like Hagel on the ticket help soften the image of "war monger" that the left seems determined to impose upon McCain?

For those on the left.... a hypothetical... Suppose McCain was a lock for President.... Who would you want as his VP?

I don't think he can win TX. Seems like a racial thing between hispanics and blacks and they love Clinton for whatever reason.

I don't think he can win TX. Seems like a racial thing between hispanics and blacks and they love Clinton for whatever reason.

I do agree with this but I thought Obama could survive without Texas. I don't think Hillary wins Ohio. Maybe I was wrong.

I don't know if I was the first but I was one of the first to suggest that Edwards is pushing for AG. Edwards has done the second fiddle thing and I don't think he wants to be second again. Kerry is not going from number 1 to number 2. I hope that Obama goes outside of the usual suspects and picks someone else. But I am not sure who that would be.

I don't know if I was the first but I was one of the first to suggest that Edwards is pushing for AG. Edwards has done the second fiddle thing and I don't think he wants to be second again. Kerry is not going from number 1 to number 2. I hope that Obama goes outside of the usual suspects and picks someone else. But I am not sure who that would be.

Condi Rice?

Back