Hillary gets CLOBBERED in Va.

It appears as if Grind was wrong on his predictions.

I never remembered predicting hilary would wrap up that state?

And are we to say you are not being completely retarded by currently discounting texas, ohio, and the super delegates?

I never remembered predicting hilary would wrap up that state?

And are we to say you are not being completely retarded by currently discounting texas, ohio, and the super delegates?
You predicted Romney and HillBillary would be the candidates. It isn't working out that way.

As far as I know Hilary is still doing well in ohio/texas and with super delegates which makes your projection pretty much retarded damo.

As far as I know Hilary is still doing well in ohio/texas and with super delegates which makes your projection pretty much retarded damo.
It doesn't. No matter how hard you try, Romney will not be the nominee and will not beat Hillary in the General. You suck at predicting things.

Basically, it appears with the MO Obama will carry far more than what he is expected. March is a long way away in politics-land and such MO can, and I think will, change it. Hillary is desperate, and she should be.

wow really? romney isn't going to be the nominee? Jee when did this happen? Good to know you keep up to date on things!

Well, if I want Rs to win, I hope I am wrong.

McCain would certainly have a better shot at winning against Hillary, but I would still prefer Obama take the Dem nomination. That guarantees us no Hillary. That kind of peace of mind is well worth the tougher fight for McCain.

While I prefer McCain, I do not dread an Obama Presidency. I do dread another Clinton term.

McCain would certainly have a better shot at winning against Hillary, but I would still prefer Obama take the Dem nomination. That guarantees us no Hillary. That kind of peace of mind is well worth the tougher fight for McCain.

While I prefer McCain, I do not dread an Obama Presidency. I do dread another Clinton term.

You guys will win if Hillary is the nominee, IMO.

But while it will be harder than most Obama supporters think, I believe Obama would inevitably prevail in the general against McCain.

Republicans don't like McCain enough to show up to vote en-masse for him, particularly against a candidate as groundbreaking and inoffensive as Obama.

Plus, a McCain-Obama debate would be a picturesque metaphor hearkening back to the JFK-Nixon debates.

There is no way, in today's world of prime-time 24-hour news, that a decrepit-looking, 70-something year old who admittedly doesn't know anything about economics would be able to stand up to the youthful Obama, the Democratic Party's greatest Orator and a constitutional scholar.

All McCain can do is remind us about war. "I served. I was a prisoner. Terrorists want to kill us."

He will focus on the negative, and Obama will focus on the positive.

It will be a general election between Fear and Hope.

You basically described how I feel as well.

Back