Hillary going all out to win South Carolina

I like Edwards and if he were viable, I'd vote for him .. but I came to the realization that he was not going to be the nominee .. but my choice was easy because I am antiwar .. making Hillary out of the question.

For many, it will come down to how strong their antiwar position really is.

Good point. I really cannot see the other breaking points between the two that would be as clear as the war issue.

The general election will likely be Obama/ Edwards vs Romney/ Thompson. If so, the GOP will have a new Prez in January '08.

Not if they nominate Romney, Guy would have to hard a problem keeping his story straight...

Besides someone who says they don't want to return to the era of Reagan isn't my guy...

Not if they nominate Romney, Guy would have to hard a problem keeping his story straight...

Besides someone who says they don't want to return to the era of Reagan isn't my guy...

231006spet11.jpg

Disaster2000.Cole.4.GIF

110107bhawkdown.jpg

I think he's the most conservative one left. Certaintly more conservative than McCain.

I think he's the most conservative one left. Certaintly more conservative than McCain.

I seriously suggest you examine his record, conservative? lol, you didn't catch that sudden populism shift from NH to MI?

He's pro abortion, anti return to the era of Reagan, I have to go now, but I can go on and on about how Romney isn't a real, but pretend Conservative. John McCain is at least a Fiscal Conservative...

Mormon mafia 7...........

You assume Hilary and McCain get the noms. Both are unlikely.

Romney has this skeleton to deal with...it ain't gonna happen...Huckabee would have a better chance getting the nod than Romney...so it will most likely be McCain...same goes for the Dem side...most likely Hillary will get the nod...just a fact Jack!

I seriously suggest you examine his record, conservative? lol, you didn't catch that sudden populism shift from NH to MI?

He's pro abortion, anti return to the era of Reagan, I have to go now, but I can go on and on about how Romney isn't a real, but pretend Conservative. John McCain is at least a Fiscal Conservative...

9/11

1. McCain-Feingold.
2. McCain Kennedy.
3. Too damn old.
4. Bad temper.
5. Poor speaker.

Romney has this skeleton to deal with...it ain't gonna happen...Huckabee would have a better chance getting the nod than Romney...so it will most likely be McCain...same goes for the Dem side...most likely Hillary will get the nod...just a fact Jack!
I sed to think Hillary was a shoe-in but she's got spanked by Obama and the shrillness factor and race card has come into play.

Back