Hillary: I may garnish your wages to pay for my Universal Health Care plan

LMAO........!

Superfreak;208720[B said:
]Come on now... you know those Democratic Clerks are really Republicans pretending to be democrats so that they can [/B]steal the elections.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a desh diatribe!

and yes I screwed up the bold on purpose...to put this to rest...............:cof1:

I wish someone would be stupid enough to talk about garnishing wages to pay for the defense budget so that we can actually have a discussion about national priorities that makes sense.

Apparently, proposing an increase in defense spending that rivals only WWII levels of spending can be done on the cheap whereas proposing national health care results in discussions of garnishing wages.

I wish someone would be stupid enough to talk about garnishing wages to pay for the defense budget so that we can actually have a discussion about national priorities that makes sense.

Apparently, proposing an increase in defense spending that rivals only WWII levels of spending can be done on the cheap whereas proposing national health care results in discussions of garnishing wages.

Bush's idiotic budget is a trap. A landmine. The question that comes from it.... will the Dems play on top of the land mine? He wants them to come in talking about how the defense spending is too high. It plays into the "dems are weak on defense" angle.

Bush's idiotic budget is a trap. A landmine. The question that comes from it.... will the Dems play on top of the land mine? He wants them to come in talking about how the defense spending is too high. It plays into the "dems are weak on defense" angle.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. The problem is that the "weak on defense" dig actually works, partially because the "how will you pay for it" question is never asked when it comes to ridiculous defense spending.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. The problem is that the "weak on defense" dig actually works, partially because the "how will you pay for it" question is never asked when it comes to ridiculous defense spending.

you are quite welcome. Anything I can do to help you liberals understand so that Bush doesn't "trick you".....AGAIN.

and yes, I know it works. Which makes the desired effect of this budget proposal so painfully obvious and yet... funny at the same time.

I wasn't. You projecting again?

Come on now. Don't be embarassed. We all are quite aware that you dems are a gullible bunch. No shame in admitting the almighty Bush fooled you too. After all, he tricked the best the Dems have to offer. How could you possibly have outperformed your Dem leaders?

;)

dung, I'm on your side on this one. Except given the majority is against continuing the Iraqi occupation we need to tell the cons to stick the defense spending up their wide stance asses.

Back