HILLARY IS DELUSIONAL

Wow....check the latest from Planet Clinton:

""The [new emphasis on] 2,209 [delegates being needed to secure the nomination] means Florida and Michigan are a real part of this thing. You can't ignore the millions of voters there ...Whatever happens today this thing remains extremely close and there are hundreds of superdelegates who haven't made a decision yet and superdelegates who haven't even been selected yet. There are eight contests left [he's including tonight's contests]. He's had eight to 10 weeks without a victory...She's ahead in a new [national] Gallup poll...It seems there's a tremendous groundswell of support [for her]." "

http://www.blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/05/07/clinton-s-case-for-continuing.aspx

I love the "new emphasis on 2,209"...that's from no one but her, after she said a month ago that 2,025 was the #.

Wow....check the latest from Planet Clinton:

""The [new emphasis on] 2,209 [delegates being needed to secure the nomination] means Florida and Michigan are a real part of this thing. You can't ignore the millions of voters there ...Whatever happens today this thing remains extremely close and there are hundreds of superdelegates who haven't made a decision yet and superdelegates who haven't even been selected yet. There are eight contests left [he's including tonight's contests]. He's had eight to 10 weeks without a victory...She's ahead in a new [national] Gallup poll...It seems there's a tremendous groundswell of support [for her]." "

http://www.blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stumper/archive/2008/05/07/clinton-s-case-for-continuing.aspx

I love the "new emphasis on 2,209"...that's from no one but her, after she said a month ago that 2,025 was the #.

Obama needs to pivot to a general election campaign and act like the presumptive nominee that he is. I wouldn’t even mention her name if I were him. It should be all McCain all the time. “When I beat Senator McCain” “when I am president”.

I think you were right last night, especially after those results. The superdelegates will begin to come out this week. I think they are hoping to give her a chance for a graceful exit. In my opinion, that boat left the dock some time ago.

I do so enjoy the fact that so many Dems are becoming aware how wrong they were about the Clintons all these years. Apparently the veil has been lifted for all to see..... there must be a kool aid shortage.

I think you were right last night, especially after those results. The superdelegates will begin to come out this week. I think they are hoping to give her a chance for a graceful exit. In my opinion, that boat left the dock some time ago.

I was hoping more supers would come out already, even though it's still early.

Any hopes that she would bow out gracefully were dashed with the campaign's conference call this morning (they played that race card you mentioned yesterday yet again)....

I was hoping more supers would come out already, even though it's still early.

Any hopes that she would bow out gracefully were dashed with the campaign's conference call this morning (they played that race card you mentioned yesterday yet again)....

What did they say?

What did they say?

Wolfson was emphasizing the whole "you can't win without the middle class whites, and those are Hillary's votes" thing. I only read about it, but it was stomach-churning. Combined w/ the rest of the call, talking about supers, MI & FL, electability (code for 'Obama is a black man'), yada yada yada. They are not taking the graceful route.

Wolfson was emphasizing the whole "you can't win without the middle class whites, and those are Hillary's votes" thing. I only read about it, but it was stomach-churning. Combined w/ the rest of the call, talking about supers, MI & FL, electability (code for 'Obama is a black man'), yada yada yada. They are not taking the graceful route.

Well, I guess it’s remotely possible she is going to go the scorched earth route. But I don’t think so. I think that Buchanon was right, she wants to go out on a high note. She is going to exit after Kentucky and whatever other little pissant state (no offense usc!) is up that week.

Now, if I’m wrong, then it’s troublesome, but either way Obama is the nominee and I would like to see him begin to act as the presumptive nominee that he is. I think that is exactly how he’s going to play it.

The continued playing of racial politics is surprising though.

Back