Hillary is smoking crack

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/24/campaign.wrap/index.html

"Clinton says she leads in popular vote"

"..."I'm very proud that as of today, I have received more votes by the people who have voted than anyone else," Clinton said Wednesday, one day after her decisive win in Pennsylvania.

Not so fast, says Obama's campaign. Clinton's count includes her wins in Michigan and Florida, but the Democratic presidential candidates agreed not to campaign in those states because they violated party rules by scheduling their contests too early.

Obama didn't even have his name on the Michigan ballot, so he received no votes from that contest...."

something else to note, she only got 40% and she was the only one on the ballot~!~

What a turd

She thinks we're all really, really stupid.

When I hear her or her surrogates on TV now, they sound completely deranged. "Michigan was a fair vote...we're leading the popular vote...there really isn't such a thing as a 'pledged delegate'..."

LMAO.... Like this was unexpected. Anything to attempt to sway the super delegates. She must really believe they are a bunch of moronic lemmings.

I'm a stone's throw away from hating her guts. Its amazing, exactly like Darla described, the feeling of disgust when you see her smiling in the news now.....ugh..... yuck.

Any video of her hanging out with Marion Berry in the Vista Hotel?

Seriously. The woman has lost it. I mean seriously lost it. I don't get her supporters.

and if the DNC doesn't yank her back, Chap is right, they deserves to lose.

And in Floriduh, both candidates agreed to not campaign there. Obama stayed out of the state in the runup to FL's too-early primary, but Hillary staged several "fund-raisers", which she insisted were not campaign events. Of course, the media was in full attendance and blasted pictures and stories about her nationwide... something that I'm sure Hillary never guessed might happen.

Obama surely showed his political-neophyte status. Hillary suckered him good, and he fell for it. Now she wants to capitalize.

Who did Obama think he was running against here? Someone with integrity or honesty?

And in Floriduh, both candidates agreed to not campaign there. Obama stayed out of the state in the runup to FL's too-early primary, but Hillary staged several "fund-raisers", which she insisted were not campaign events. Of course, the media was in full attendance and blasted pictures and stories about her nationwide... something that I'm sure Hillary never guessed might happen.

Obama surely showed his political-neophyte status. Hillary suckered him good, and he fell for it. Now she wants to capitalize.

Who did Obama think he was running against here? Someone with integrity or honesty?

I wish I could argue with that.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/24/campaign.wrap/index.html

"Clinton says she leads in popular vote"

"..."I'm very proud that as of today, I have received more votes by the people who have voted than anyone else," Clinton said Wednesday, one day after her decisive win in Pennsylvania.

Not so fast, says Obama's campaign. Clinton's count includes her wins in Michigan and Florida, but the Democratic presidential candidates agreed not to campaign in those states because they violated party rules by scheduling their contests too early.

Obama didn't even have his name on the Michigan ballot, so he received no votes from that contest...."

something else to note, she only got 40% and she was the only one on the ballot~!~

What a turd

I belive if you add in FLorida and Micshigan she might be correct.

I'm a stone's throw away from hating her guts. Its amazing, exactly like Darla described, the feeling of disgust when you see her smiling in the news now.....ugh..... yuck.

Well, at least you are a woman and won't be denounced as a sexist for making such a comment.

:rolleyes:

Funny how when Republicans pull tricks like this they are respected for being shrude campaigners and the Democrats they pull it on are blamed for not fighting back just as dirty. But when Senator Clinton does it, it reflects poorly on her ethics.

Funny how when Republicans pull tricks like this

You were about to cite a few examples of this, weren't you?

So people wouldn't think you were simply smearing Republicans for something they hadn't done, out of your own desperate wishful thinking?

You were about to cite a few examples of this, weren't you?

So people wouldn't think you were simply smearing Republicans for something they hadn't done, out of your own desperate wishful thinking?

I'll cite two broad catagories of examples...

2000 and 2004

you want to really get your blood boiling.. look up some of the crap she is pulling in Puerto Rico.

she has no intention of dropping out of race.

Funny how when Republicans pull tricks like this they are respected for being shrude campaigners and the Democrats they pull it on are blamed for not fighting back just as dirty. But when Senator Clinton does it, it reflects poorly on her ethics.

I think it only "reflects poorly on her ethics" to those who are opposed to her in the first place. Evidently there are millions out there who are not bothered by this at all as they continue to support her. For instance I can't say that I think it "reflects poorly on her ethics" to make this claim. It seems to me, as one on the outside looking in, a shrewd, perhaps desperate, political ploy of one who wants to win no matter what, but it in no way appears unethical. Illogical maybe, but not unethical.

Back