Hillary & Obama

He really doesn't know much about the war he allegedly "fought" in, does he?

That's really been shown on this thread. I doubt he could find the place on a map, no less has he been there. My friends in vets for peace talk about his kind a lot. Widely despised by real veterans; the wannabe.

I like Powell. I've wanted him to run the past three times. Why would I change now because he got forced into that display? Seriously, he left soon after why? Not because he loved working there, that is for sure.

Umm look at the timetable when his son got a gravy job at the FCC....

Lol....

That's really been shown on this thread. I doubt he could find the place on a map, no less has he been there. My friends in vets for peace talk about his kind a lot. Widely despised by real veterans; the wannabe.

Most if not all 'Peace vets' have been proven to be the frauds...nice try Bison Breath...lose some weight...ya will think more clearly...
:rolleyes:

I told you guys that this dude has NEVER been a military officer, and now I question if he was even ever in the military at all.

Wrong!

I told you guys that this dude has NEVER been a military officer, and now I question if he was even ever in the military at all.

POST your DD214 and I will do the same Bison Breath!

side note: Your profile in here says alot...'blank' hiding something?...or does it reflect your firing blanks on your diatribes?

Last edited:
Back