Hillary Rove tactic

Yes, in fact I think Texas and Ohio are their last stand.

Maybe I will be wrong. But I don't see how they go if they lose those states, and I don't think the party allows it, if they have any way of stopping them they will.

Obama will win in Texas and Vermont .. quite possibly, he might win everything.

I'm surprised by the unintelligence of the Clintons. Bill is risking his legacy within the Democratic Party, and both risk their political clout after Obama is nominated.

That story actually made me feel ill.

You have two men, partners in a large PR business. One is working on the Hillary campaign, one on the McCain campaign. Figure it out.

That story actually made me feel ill.

You have two men, partners in a large PR business. One is working on the Hillary campaign, one on the McCain campaign. Figure it out.

YIKES :shock:

This needs to be more widely known and discussed.

It points to the control lobbyists have on America.

YIKES :shock:

This needs to be more widely known and discussed.

It points to the control lobbyists have on America.

You know what burns me too? There is not a pundit who isn't well aware of this and hasn't been well aware of it all along. But I watch a lot of political talk shows, and I have not heard word one about this. They are so protective of their incestuous little circles. People should be able to have access to this information, if they watch political talk shows.

no wonder hillary said that her versus mccain may be the most friendly campaign for president ever back in January

The campaign is now flat out denying any role in circulating the photo:

To be fair, it's difficult for an large organization like a presidential campaign to be able to figure out if someone somewhere connected to the campaign circulated photos but that earlier statement was total crap.

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/02/hillary_spokesperson_wolfson_s.php

If the campaign management of Clinton's staff did this, it's incredibly slimey. The implication tying Obama to the myth of black muslim radicalism is clear.

On the other hand, this is Drudge. Drudge has burned me before. There are no journalist standards in operation here. If it was some low level staff person who did this without the campaigns knowledge, its assholish. who knows.

Back