Hillary supporter: Conservative whites too racist to vote for a black man

It would be naughahyde to someone who supports a corporate shill who thinks removing all restrictions, limitations, and regulations on corporations is the definition of freedom.

Iraq is a corporate war for profit.

Count me in with the "nutcases" who support a candidate that actually has a chance to win.

How should you be counted?

Uh huh, Paul is a corporate shill. Meanwhile no one can point to any significant corporate/industry support while the supposedly anti corporate Dems are swimming in it.

Kucinich dropped out. You still think he has a chance, huh?

Haha look at racist Canada's pathetic history of voting for blacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Black_Canadians#Politicians.2C_public_servants.2C_and_soldiers

There are so few of them I think they listed a couple dog catchers.

Also, it turns out the racist canuks restricted immigration of blacks well into the 60s. They said it had to do with climate. You know black people don't like the cold. Yeah, right.

You are truly an idiot.....Come talk to me when you dont have nooses displayed everywhere in the South....

CK

Uh huh, Paul is a corporate shill. Meanwhile no one can point to any significant corporate/industry support while the supposedly anti corporate Dems are swimming in it.

Kucinich dropped out. You still think he has a chance, huh?

Kucinich?

Kucinich never had a chance and you won't find any comments of mine even remotely suggesting that he did.

I repeat .. anyone who believes that corporations should have free rein is a corporate shill.

Robber Barons.

It doesn't matter if his followers don't recognize that.

Kucinich?

Kucinich never had a chance and you won't find any comments of mine even remotely suggesting that he did.

I repeat .. anyone who believes that corporations should have free rein is a corporate shill.

Robber Barons.

how do corporations have free rein now?

corps don't have free rein, your the biggest moron on the board bac

I like when you post to me because I don't have spend much time in response. Your ignorance speaks for itself.

"Free Market" .. which Paul speaks as gospel is corporations with free rein.

One sentence is all it took.

your a moron have you never taken a business class in college.
NO you took basket weaving you pissant

Kucinich?

You just said you support a candidate that actually has a chance to win, implying I do not. Were you not a supporter of Kucinich? Why is it that I may not choose a couple horses, but you may?

Robber Barons.

Good, then we agree Paul is not a corporate shill. Your argument is nothing but an idiotic strawman and whether you know it or not it is you who is the corporate shill.

No dumbass....what I'm saying is Republicans are alot more racist...and very few would be inclined to vote for black candidates....
And as I said initially, the race-baiters among us see no need to back up statements like these, with actual facts or evidence.

Some things never change..... :lolup:

I like when you post to me because I don't have spend much time in response. Your ignorance speaks for itself.

"Free Market" .. which Paul speaks as gospel is corporations with free rein.

One sentence is all it took.

If you are a complete idiot who really has nothing more than a simplistic understanding of free market principles that's what it means. Free markets means no guarantees of limited liability, no subsidies, full enforcement of property rights against pollution, no corporate personhood (since they should not be taxed seperately), no grants of monopoly, etc..

If you are a complete idiot who really has nothing more than a simplistic understanding of free market principles that's what it means. Free markets means no guarantees of limited liability, no subsidies, full enforcement of property rights against pollution, no corporate personhood (since they should not be taxed seperately), no grants of monopoly, etc..

There is not now nor has there ever been a completely lassiez-fare "free market" system because it leads to economic disaster.

Mixed economies is the reality of what in the best interests of actual people, not corporations.

Feel free to continue spouting about how brilliant you and Ron Paul are about the economy and monetary matters.

The word for it is moot.

Return to the Gold Standard ??

What fool would believe that bullshit?

your retarded, you just said there never has been then went on to said it leads to.
your fucking stupid uneducated left of air american partisan retard.

At least Obama isn't pointing out that "conservatives" will never vote for a woman....

This sounds like desperation to me. I like seeing Hillary desperate.

Who wants to bet that if ShrillBilly doesn't get it they'll divorce?

There is not now nor has there ever been a completely lassiez-fare "free market" system because it leads to economic disaster.

Mixed economies is the reality of what in the best interests of actual people, not corporations.

Feel free to continue spouting about how brilliant you and Ron Paul are about the economy and monetary matters.

The word for it is moot.

Return to the Gold Standard ??

What fool would believe that bullshit?

All bluff and bluster. No substantive response at all. You never actually back up anything you say, BACkpedal. Youre just a dumbass blowing off steam to pretend you are something bigger. I see behind the curtain.

All bluff and bluster. No substantive response at all. You never actually back up anything you say, BACkpedal. Youre just a dumbass blowing off steam to pretend you are something bigger. I see behind the curtain.

You're a legend in your own mind, I'm sure .. but that doesn't have shit to do with the REALITY that your candidate was a joke and is already yesterday's news.

You whine about a "substanative response" when you offered none .. nor do you even have the ability to demonstrate how "free markets" are preferable to a mixed economy .. or where in the fuck they exist.

Don't run dummy .. here's your chance to shine .. but my guess is that you'll just come back with Ron Paul manlove instead of evidence to demonstrate why America should have paid more attention to this idiot.

Spout on about your wisdom and how very smart Ron Paul is.

MOOT

You're a legend in your own mind, I'm sure .. but that doesn't have shit to do with the REALITY that your candidate was a joke and is already yesterday's news.

Ad hom. And again, how well is Kucinich doing???

You whine about a "substanative response" when you offered none .. nor do you even have the ability to demonstrate how "free markets" are preferable to a mixed economy .. or where in the fuck they exist.

Don't run dummy .. here's your chance to shine .. but my guess is that you'll just come back with Ron Paul manlove instead of evidence to demonstrate why America should have paid more attention to this idiot.

Spout on about your wisdom and how very smart Ron Paul is.

MOOT

I cited several explicit and specific reasons why and how corporations would have no free reign in a free market. You offered no response whatsoever.

You are chickenshit who has already run away from the debate. That's why you are throwing out diversions about "where a free market exists." What has that to do with the discussion? Nothing, you are attempting to divert attention because you have nothing to offer to back your contention that Paul is a corporate shill or the free markets imply corporations having free reign. You can't muster an argument beyond a single sentence or slogan. You are pathetic.

Back