Hillary wins KY

One more thing, I think that if J.C. Watts was the black candidate for president, you would not see the overwhelming support for him that you are seeing for Barack Obama. It would still be higher than normal for a Repub candidate, but it would be no where close to 90%.

I was kind of amazed by that stat. It was 1 in 5 voters saying that race was a factor in their decision; the fact that over 90% of them went for Hillary, to me, is basically like admitting "I won't vote for someone who is black."

That's a pretty stark admission, and by a # that is not insignificant. And that's just the folks who were willing to admit that to a pollster in person.

Racist States:

WV, KY, OH....

You would be surprised how much more racist they are than a southern state.

Excellent point. I was disturbed to see quotes from women in weeks past saying that they'd vote for her because it might be the last opportunity they'd have to vote for a woman for president. Great reason for choosing a candidate, wot? That suggests to me that we still have a long, long way to go with respect to negative influences of sexism as well as racism.

It won't help either if the woman vote gets bitter and won't vote for Obama. It will only cement that stereotype further into the ground.

It won't help either if the woman vote gets bitter and won't vote for Obama. It will only cement that stereotype further into the ground.

I hope I'm right in expecting that that won't really happen. Obama is clearly the best candidate and should be elected on that basis. None other. No hysterical, sentimental bs, just that he will, in all likelihood, do the best job in the WH.

So basically, Hillary wins in every southern state without a large black population. Be proud Hillary.

LOL...

How do you explain her winning California and New York? Lots of minorities in both of those states.

I also think its funny democrats accusing each other of being racist because they did not vote for Obama.

Back