History is being made...

No, not the nomination of a woman on a Republican ticket... No, not the unprecedented number of viewers who watched her RNC speech... No, not the 10 point swing in the polls in less than two weeks...

Pinheads are on pace to break the record for most shit thrown in the least amount of time, at an opposing candidate. It breaks the previous record, which they held, during the 2004 presidential campaign, against Bush/Cheney/Rove. What is impressive is, this level of shit is being thrown at one single person, who isn't even at the top of the ticket! Early reports indicate, none of the shit has yet to stick, but Pinheads will undoubtedly continue the record-setting efforts in the days to come. Several questions beg to be asked; How much shit is available to be thrown? Could we see a worldwide shortage of shit? Is Micheal Moore currently working on producing some more shit, or could we see 'shit rationing' in the near future, from the Democrat Party?

I suppose you may be right that a lot of "shit" has been thrown at Palin and it indeed may be an unprecedented pile of shit heretofore unseen in the modern political era, but that's largely because no one has ever nominated a candidate for VP with so little experience and so little prior public scrutiny and about whom no one knew the first thing. Additionally, keeping her locked away in an undisclosed location and refusing to have her do any interviews or have any press availability until she is coached enough on issues that she hasn't the slightest clue about didn't help things.

I suppose you may be right that a lot of "shit" has been thrown at Palin and it indeed may be an unprecedented pile of shit heretofore unseen in the modern political era, but that's largely because no one has ever nominated a candidate for VP with so little experience and so little prior public scrutiny and about whom no one knew the first thing. Additionally, keeping her locked away in an undisclosed location and refusing to have her do any interviews or have any press availability until she is coached enough on issues that she hasn't the slightest clue about didn't help things.

Yep McCain invited all of this. I wonder if it was part of their plan ?

LOL... MY guess is, before this is over, you pinheads will be BEGGING us to make her stop! Pleeeeeeease... just make her shut up! She's killing us! Speaking of which... when are those VP debates scheduled? And, I wonder what Biden will look like without an ass? :D

LOL... MY guess is, before this is over, you pinheads will be BEGGING us to make her stop! Pleeeeeeease... just make her shut up! She's killing us! Speaking of which... when are those VP debates scheduled? And, I wonder what Biden will look like without an ass? :D

Not to worry Plenty of excess ass on the republicans.

Ain't it the truth. The libtards & the MSM have turned over every rock to find the dirt on her. I wish they had asked just as many questions of their Messiah, but because he is BLACK, the MSM gave him a big pass, that liberal white guilt thing I guess.

He'll look like Biden. Of course I have no idea what kind of @$$ he has...

:dunno:

No, not the nomination of a woman on a Republican ticket... No, not the unprecedented number of viewers who watched her RNC speech... No, not the 10 point swing in the polls in less than two weeks...

Pinheads are on pace to break the record for most shit thrown in the least amount of time, at an opposing candidate. It breaks the previous record, which they held, during the 2004 presidential campaign, against Bush/Cheney/Rove. What is impressive is, this level of shit is being thrown at one single person, who isn't even at the top of the ticket! Early reports indicate, none of the shit has yet to stick, but Pinheads will undoubtedly continue the record-setting efforts in the days to come. Several questions beg to be asked; How much shit is available to be thrown? Could we see a worldwide shortage of shit? Is Micheal Moore currently working on producing some more shit, or could we see 'shit rationing' in the near future, from the Democrat Party?

I know, all asking if they support special needs kids like it's a legit point to debate! That is bullshit! Where the hell are the conversations about hockey and shit?

Or not. The Obama campaign is doing a great job of staying on message, even though I think they should probably call out the more bullshit claims made by McCain and Palin. What specifically is coming out of the Obama campaign that you consider "throwing shit"? Be specific, please.

I know, all asking if they support special needs kids like it's a legit point to debate! That is bullshit! Where the hell are the conversations about hockey and shit?

Or not. The Obama campaign is doing a great job of staying on message, even though I think they should probably call out the more bullshit claims made by McCain and Palin. What specifically is coming out of the Obama campaign that you consider "throwing shit"? Be specific, please.

LOLOLOLOL.... "Campaigns" are no longer in the business of throwing out anything, we have CFR now! Where have you been the past 8 years? All the "dirt" gets thrown out by surrogate 527 groups now, that is how it's done. I don't need to run down the list of scurrilous allegations, rumors, and outright fucking slanderous lies they've thrown out about Palin, do I?

LOLOLOLOL.... "Campaigns" are no longer in the business of throwing out anything, we have CFR now! Where have you been the past 8 years? All the "dirt" gets thrown out by surrogate 527 groups now, that is how it's done. I don't need to run down the list of scurrilous allegations, rumors, and outright fucking slanderous lies they've thrown out about Palin, do I?

Nothing from the campaign? Thought so. I'll throw out several bullshit claims made by the McCain campaign (yes, the actual campaign):
-Community organizers have no actual responsibilities.
-Obama has no authored a single piece of significant legislation.
-Obama bought a house from a convicted felon.

That's just three out and out false claims made specifically BY THE MCCAIN CAMPAIGN. Please avoid that stupid "well the campaigns aren't doing it but SOME PEOPLE are". That is an absurd cover for you to avoid making any specific claims.

:( Not really. The substance of this argument is basically neutral, I'm simply asking Dixie to prove his point.

Yes, you've turned into an absolute and complete pinhead liberal. I hate to be the one to tell you that man, but it's the truth. And you can go out there like a good little Democrat soldier now, and try to do 'damage control' by pretending none of the shit that's been thrown at Palin ever existed, if you like, but the American people will be the judge of that in November. So far, the only liberal I've heard, who has had anything good to say about Palin, is Geraldine Ferraro. I never thought I would think that highly of her, but she handled the questions of Palin's candidacy with complete class and poise, and the rest of the Demosheep should have followed her example, but they didn't, and they won't.

How does it feel to be a liberal hack, tanman?

Yes, you've turned into an absolute and complete pinhead liberal. I hate to be the one to tell you that man, but it's the truth. And you can go out there like a good little Democrat soldier now, and try to do 'damage control' by pretending none of the shit that's been thrown at Palin ever existed, if you like, but the American people will be the judge of that in November. So far, the only liberal I've heard, who has had anything good to say about Palin, is Geraldine Ferraro. I never thought I would think that highly of her, but she handled the questions of Palin's candidacy with complete class and poise, and the rest of the Demosheep should have followed her example, but they didn't, and they won't.

How does it feel to be a liberal hack, tanman?

If it exists, you should be able to provide a specific piece of information. But you can't, which means you're dishonest (you personally) because you lie. It feels good to be a winner because it looks like you've just given up your initial argument.

If anyone else wants to pick up where Dixie left off though, please feel free. He's made some ridiculous claims here, but specifically I'd like someone to show me where a mainstream news outlet claimed Bristol Palin had the DS baby and not Sarah Palin.

If it exists, you should be able to provide a specific piece of information. But you can't, which means you're dishonest (you personally) because you lie. It feels good to be a winner because it looks like you've just given up your initial argument.

If anyone else wants to pick up where Dixie left off though, please feel free. He's made some ridiculous claims here, but specifically I'd like someone to show me where a mainstream news outlet claimed Bristol Palin had the DS baby and not Sarah Palin.

That claim was made originally by the Daily Kos, and the rumor was referenced consistently on every major news broadcast the day after the announcement was made of her selection, when they reported on her daughter's actual pregnancy. Apparently, you were on some other planet during all of this, and missed it. I haven't lied about a goddamn thing, you have, and you continue to lie. I guess that's why you decided to become a liberal hack, you've got the lying thing down pat!

It's interesting strategy, I will give you that! After two weeks of nothing but vicious personal attacks on the woman, now all of a sudden, when you start to realize how bad it is damaging your candidate.... Who us? We didn't say anything! Honest, we never would do such a thing! No, really, we don't believe in those kinds of personal attacks... just because some nuts on the internet said it, you can't pin that on us... we would never stoop to such level!

...Then Obama goes out, and essentially calls Palin a PIG! LMFAO!!

Back