Hole in Pill bill being hit now

trust me, you won't regret it even for an instant! He is the same worthless slanderous slug he was on the other site... I QUICKLY figured that out!

This is suppose to be a discussion board and not a personal slime board. So get along little slime pods.

Review your posts Toby, you have flip flopped around this subject more that a fish in the bottom of the boat.

Review your posts Toby, you have flip flopped around this subject more that a fish in the bottom of the boat.

Hi USC. Nice to "see" you.

Why haven't you put toby on your ignore list yet? He's a worthless troll, and a waste of time.

Thanks cypress,
Well I guess I had a rouge optimistic thought there that perhaps Toby had become a bit more enlightened. Going on mental ignore list now, will see how the official ignore list works as well.

Medicare and medicaid help the old and the poor, no need for this program to help the middle class who can afford to pay for insurance and drugs. It is a wastefull program that offers no additional help to those who really need it, just a hand out for those who don't really need it.

Like hell it is. I just got through the hole to the catastrophic coverage. Now I pay 2% of retail, but am already out of pocket $3600. Without the coverage my annual cost would be close to $11,000. I have been told by several insurors that I am uninsureable for less than $1500 a month in pemiums.

The pil bill is a giveaway alright, but it ain't to the middle class. It's to the drug and insurance companies, both big Bush donors.

Yep, the Bush admin specifically said no bargaining for lower prices with the drug companies.
I pay over half of what you were quoted for fairly poor insurance Zoom. And it is thru my employer :mad:

Yep, the Bush admin specifically said no bargaining for lower prices with the drug companies.
I pay over half of what you were quoted for fairly poor insurance Zoom. And it is thru my employer :mad:

When my health coverage was through my wife's employer, my premiums were just over $500 a month. It was okay coverage, but the premiums were ridiculous. The $1500 a month quote i got was garbage. And since there are no medigap coverage policies for disabled people under 65, Medicare is all I have. Part D (Rx) we all know is cheesy, but A and B are excellent. I get a lot of little bills, and my back surgery cost me a little over a grand, but my A & B premiums are under $100 a month, taken out of my SS check. My out of pocket expenmses are less with Medicare than with Anthem BCBS. And the GOP would love to scuttle SS and Medicare. The scumbags. People like me would get screwed royally and forced to choose between medicine and food.

Does anyone here see the inherent fault with the system? Costs are high because of what? Ultimately it is the cost of care that is the issue. Now who can tell me why costs are high?

I haven't flipped flopped at all, if you have a site where I supported the Pill bill then whip it out.

Back