Holy Crap! 600,000th post is coming soon...

Well that and your childhood dream to grow up and become a Eunuch.

What happened to your childhood dream of looking like Jamie Lee Curtis circa 1985?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hCpnBlr1yM"]YouTube- OPARH : JAMIE LEE CURTIS ADMITS SHE IS HERMAPHRODITE[/ame]

You look like Yurt. Yurt's donkey's septic hemorrhoid that is.

You have no rep power, but thanks for the rep all the same.

Glad to see it's working, wannabe. :pke:

Are you Yurt's veterinary proctologist?

How do you know he has a donkey?

Do you kiss his ass? I mean, donkey.

I know you kiss his ass. Now, kiss mine.

I know one more thing - you don't look anything like Jamie Lee Curtis, hag.

I just won't be able to face the rest of my life with no rep power on a troll account on a chat board.

Thanks for the laughs, loser.

Are you Yurt's veterinary proctologist?

How do you know he has a donkey?

Do you kiss his ass? I mean, donkey.

I know you kiss his ass. Now, kiss mine.

I know one more thing - you don't look anything like Jamie Lee Curtis, hag.

I just won't be able to face the rest of my life with no rep power on a troll account on a chat board.

Thanks for the laughs, loser.

Hahahahaaaaaa!

Yep. Paydirt!

Run along now. We know who you are.

Now watch it or we'll hack your account(s)

Muah-hahahahahaaaaaa!

Yes, well your little birdie is wrong. That's not my style and never has been, you should know better.

You're right. Never has been your style, but you might want to give the same leeway you give yourself when you sign up so readily to believe some of these trolls are one of us.

You're right. Never has been your style, but you might want to give the same leeway you give yourself when you sign up so readily to believe some of these trolls are one of us.

You do seem to have a lot of little birdies telling you things though. Long John Silver just had a parrot on his shoulder, you guys have a whole menagerie.

long-john-silver_net5.jpg

Back