Holy Crap! 600,000th post is coming soon...

"....stuffed the ballot box......"!!

It wasn't a VOTE, you idgit

Next time; get off of your ass and be proactive, instead of inactive.
Horse hockey puck! You were votin' for yourself to win! Don't get your panties in a wad over such silly shit, bro! You cool! :clink:

Kudos for 'charitizing' the prize! :hand:

Horse hockey puck! You were votin' for yourself to win! Don't get your panties in a wad over such silly shit, bro! You cool! :clink:

Kudos for 'charitizing' the prize! :hand:

I wasn't "voting", I was doing a count down and anyone else could have jumped in at any time.
I did the same thing, for the last milestone, and someone else was the prize poster.

Try being proactive.

I wasn't "voting", I was doing a count down and anyone else could have jumped in at any time.
I did the same thing, for the last milestone, and someone else was the prize poster.

Try being proactive.
Well, I'll be damned! He's still got his panties in a wad! I haven't reviewed the thread completely, but I recall getting the impression that you won and donated the prize to Damocles' favorite charity. My apologies for that part. I wasn't on-line at the time and did not get on-line until several hundred more posts were made. I do not spend 24/7 here.

Kudos to whoever donated the prize! :clink:

Well, I'll be damned! He's still got his panties in a wad! I haven't reviewed the thread completely, but I recall getting the impression that you won and donated the prize to Damocles' favorite charity. My apologies for that part. I wasn't on-line at the time and did not get on-line until several hundred more posts were made. I do not spend 24/7 here.

So you just logged in, to bitch and moan.
Congratulations, you have succeeded. :good4u:

LOL. Nobody needs to get upset. It's just a game man. Sure there was real cheese in play, but nothing too onerous...

I got news for ya...I've read this guy's posts on different boards for quite a while now and can say with a fair amount of certainty that he's ALWAYS had his panties wadded up and jammed tight.

It would take a jackhammer, a couple crowbars and a crew of 6 to get his undies unjammed.:cof1:

I got news for ya...I've read this guy's posts on different boards for quite a while now and can say with a fair amount of certainty that he's ALWAYS had his panties wadded up and jammed tight.

It would take a jackhammer, a couple crowbars and a crew of 6 to get his undies unjammed.:cof1:

Spewing ad-hom's you big fat "fucking" hippo-crite:cof1:

Whereas getting your undies unjammed from your cheeks would take a backhoe and the Jaws of Life.

No one gives a flying fuck what you keep fatso. Your self appointed board monitoring of right and propper is not just stupid, it's pathetic because of your oh-so-obvious selective hypocrisy.

Whatever...

I can discuss issues without resorting to the f-bombs...YOU can't.

That alone makes me better than you.

Last edited:
Whatever...

LOL...you are such a lame assed piece of shit zap...truly. 90% of the posters over here throw f "fucking" bombs... Your prancing around with your wadded up panties pretending to be superior is just plain ol' dumb and proves only one thing; you are a pathetic hypocrite of the rankest order.

Whatever...

Pssssssssssssssst!!!

The reason(s) you need to keep editing your posts is your mad-on is taking over your brain and you can't seem to articulate your thoughts first time out of the gate.

The sure 100% GENUINE proof that you, Baby Huey, are R-A-T-T-L-E-D!!!!

cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

You keep renaming it though. It's A HOOT!!!!!!

Aww zippy!!

Have I been avoiding you and now you feel neglected??

Everyone knows you can't wear underwear; because with those cheeks of yours, you'ld never be able to pry them from your crack. :cof1:

Back