Holy Crap: Bush Approval Rating=19%

By the time Obama gets elected president, it's going to be at 2%. There's probably going to be another "lame duck" ammendment just because people want Obama out faster than January 20th.

Those AREN'T the real numbers!!! The tons of new people in America that Obama is getting to vote, are the same ones bringing Bush's rating down. When Obama-mania dies down, you can expect it to go back up to the high 20's. It's a trick. More liberals and independents are speaking their minds. America really doesn't feel that way.

His approval ratings are literally lower than Nixon's were whenever he was impeached. Cheney's approval rating, I imagine, should be in the single digits. Him staying in office is undemocratic.

This is the most unpopular president OF ALL TIME. Think about that, out of all 44 presidents ever, none has ever been for any period of time more unpopular than Bush is right now.

(Then again, that statement is subjective; for most of the 1800's, approval polls weren't taken and approval is hard to verify. However, it's still quite a feat.)

Last edited:
Why is the slight majority of people angry at Bush? Is it because of that wiretapping controversy going on in congress? It's the democrats fault, not W's. How can they put the lives of women and children at stake over some silly loophole that protects Bush and his friends from criminal charges? They are stopping the terrorists from killing us here! You need to watch Hannity's America instead of Countdown with keith olbermann.

Sorry Damo. Anyone who continues to desperately cling to the delusion that their vote for Bush was justified, because both Gore and Kerry would have been worse presidents than Dubya, gets lumped in with the Bush approvers and Bush apologists, as far as I’m concerned.

Sorry Damo. Anyone who continues to desperately cling to the delusion that their vote for Bush was justified, because both Gore and Kerry would have been worse presidents than Dubya, gets lumped in with the Bush approvers and Bush apologists, as far as I’m concerned.
Whatever. If he were called on the phone which side of the poll would he have been on?

If you seek deep inside yourself you may even be able to find a tiny bit of honesty in there.

Believing Kerry would have been worse does not mean that you approve of something else.

Say... If I thought it sucked being 5'9" and said it would be worse to be 5'7" would that mean that I approved of being 5'9"?

Or if I thought it sucked getting shot in the thigh but said it would be worse to be shot in both of them, would it denote I approved of getting shot in the thigh?

Believing Kerry would have been worse does not mean that you approve of something else.

Say... If I thought it sucked being 5'9" and said it would be worse to be 5'7" would that mean that I approved of being 5'9"?

Hell, I'd love to be 5/7"!

Cypress, Watermark, and their fellow circle-jerkers were just about to mention the Democrat Congress's disapproval rating, which averages nealy 10 points lower than President Bush's.

Any time now, they will mention that, and will start lambasting the Democrats even worse, since they are so outraged over low approval ratings.

Any time now.....

:lolup:

Cypress, Watermark, and their fellow circle-jerkers were just about to mention the Democrat Congress's disapproval rating, which averages nealy 10 points lower than President Bush's.

Any time now, they will mention that, and will start lambasting the Democrats even worse, since they are so outraged over low approval ratings.

Any time now.....

:lolup:

Actually, the Democrats in Congress have higher approval ratings than both Bush and the Republicans in Congress. Well, at least according to the latest Washington Post poll.

So 19% is a crock of shit and we're still at 30%?

I'm sad. This was almost a massive improvement.

Do you have an answer to WRL, Cypress?

I'd love to see poll details.

Back