Holy Crap: Bush Approval Rating=19%

Cypress, Watermark, and their fellow circle-jerkers were just about to mention the Democrat Congress's disapproval rating, which averages nealy 10 points lower than President Bush's.

Any time now, they will mention that, and will start lambasting the Democrats even worse, since they are so outraged over low approval ratings.

Any time now.....

:lolup:

:lolup:

Congressional approval ratings are always lower collectively than presidential approval rating, and the rating is reflective of Republican obstructionism, which isn't the Democrats faults.

BTW, if Bush's approval rating is 19%, he's managed to get a lower approval rating than an obstructed congress. That's just special.

Yeah, but then I started thinking about hot girls. You have to excuse me, I take every oppurtunity possible for this.
LOL. Well I like girls of my own height. It is almost sensual to have the heads at the same level when kissing in public. If you are of different height how often are your heads at the same level and where?

LOL. Well I like girls of my own height. It is almost sensual to have the heads at the same level when kissing in public. If you are of different height how often are your heads at the same level and where?

I don't mean girls that are taller than me. A girl that is as tall as me, usually, is a "tall girl". Girls that are a little shorter than me are still pretty tall.

Back