Holy Moly!

meme

Did the GOP get Michael "Stepin Fetchit" Steele from rent-a-negro.com?
Cross-posted at: http://blog.windycitywatch.com/2009/12/did-gop-get-mich...

John Cook and the fine folks over at Gawker have come across pictures of GOP Chairman Michael "Stepin Fetchit" Steele posing for pictures with some of his interns, after viewing the photos I came to a realization, Steele is not a real person, but may in fact be an actor that the GOP hired from rent-a-negro.com. Steele, who even President Obama has ridiculed for his regular use of ebonics (
), consistently plays a role that reinforces the stereotypical coonery that many Republicans associate with being Black.

Until now I thought rent-a-negro.com was a satirical website but after witnessing Steele and re-reading the website's "about" section I have my doubts:

rent-a-negro.com serves today's changing nations by allowing you the chance to promote your connection with a creative, articulate, friendly, attractive, and pleasing African American person. This service comes without the commitment of learning about racism, challenging your own white privilege, or being labeled "radical." In fact, rent-a-negro.com allows you to use your money and status to your advantage! In addition, your dollars go to support the African American community...

Any day now I expect the GOP to post a testimonial thanking rent-a-negro.com for Michael Steele. As Black man I just cannot take this fool seriously.

from that not "racist" liberal website...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7205685

No wonder Colbert was able to hoodwink soo many Rs into coming on the show and making an ass out of themselves

No wonder Colbert was able to hoodwink soo many Rs into coming on the show and making an ass out of themselves

what? no comments on the leftie sites RACIST and intolerant views on black people who don't think the same as they do.

WB, posting about the racist BS subjected upon any black person who doesn't think like the rest of the pack is inherent in the post from the democratic underground. There is a reason that most liberals didn't post in this thread, it is because it is a direct example of racist stereotypes being pushed onto a black man.

Cross-posted at: http://blog.windycitywatch.com/2009/12/did-gop-get-mich...

John Cook and the fine folks over at Gawker have come across pictures of GOP Chairman Michael "Stepin Fetchit" Steele posing for pictures with some of his interns, after viewing the photos I came to a realization, Steele is not a real person, but may in fact be an actor that the GOP hired from rent-a-negro.com. Steele, who even President Obama has ridiculed for his regular use of ebonics (YouTube- Obama says: Michael Steele in the heezy! ), consistently plays a role that reinforces the stereotypical coonery that many Republicans associate with being Black.

Until now I thought rent-a-negro.com was a satirical website but after witnessing Steele and re-reading the website's "about" section I have my doubts:

rent-a-negro.com serves today's changing nations by allowing you the chance to promote your connection with a creative, articulate, friendly, attractive, and pleasing African American person. This service comes without the commitment of learning about racism, challenging your own white privilege, or being labeled "radical." In fact, rent-a-negro.com allows you to use your money and status to your advantage! In addition, your dollars go to support the African American community...

Any day now I expect the GOP to post a testimonial thanking rent-a-negro.com for Michael Steele. As Black man I just cannot take this fool seriously.

from that not "racist" liberal website...
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7205685

White libs only like black libs~~~conservaive black American's are uncle Tom sell outs who are not entitled to their own opinions...they done stepped out of their place when they go getting conservative.

WB, posting about the racist BS subjected upon any black person who doesn't think like the rest of the pack is inherent in the post from the democratic underground. There is a reason that most liberals didn't post in this thread, it is because it is a direct example of racist stereotypes being pushed onto a black man.

Agreed.

I got kicked out of the democratic underground's website for being too liberal.

Back