Holy Moly!

And those moderate do nothing are in my way for my revolution against the U.S. government.
The only folks who are interested in keeping your Constitutional Rights are far right wingers like me. You can smoke all the dope you want as far as I care, just don't run your car on my shit and don't expect me to pay your hospital bills or welfare check. :good4u:

The only folks who are interested in keeping your Constitutional Rights are far right wingers like me. You can smoke all the dope you want as far as I care, just don't run your car on my shit and don't expect me to pay your hospital bills or welfare check. :good4u:

I disagree.

LOL You're kidding right?

You like it when government eavesdrops on private citizens so long as a republican asks it be done, you oppose the rights of individuals to marry who they wish to, you think a blowjob is a crime, you think people should be forced to have their children taught specific religious dogma, you think that entangling alliances are warranted (so long as republicans say so), and you don't support the law that repealed a ban on interracial marriage.

Theres only one word for your type: Phoney.

LOL You're kidding right?

You like it when government eavesdrops on private citizens so long as a republican asks it be done, you oppose the rights of individuals to marry who they wish to, you think a blowjob is a crime, you think people should be forced to have their children taught specific religious dogma, you think that entangling alliances are warranted (so long as republicans say so), and you don't support the law that repealed a ban on interracial marriage.

Theres only one word for your type: Phoney.

You're the phony, asshole, making up all these assumptions about me. You must have a real small dick to go along with your IQ. :)

Back