HosMar from Providence is in the building!

HosMar

This forum is really something.

The span of contributors varies from an obvious enlightened genius like NiftyNiblick from Boston

to complete fucking morons like the Text Drivers guy.

It's pretty obvious that nobody's ever going to learn anything here,
but it could have some value as entertainment on a slow news day.

One suggestion that I would make as a newbie is that there should be regional subdivisions in the forum categories so that a cool but yet hot broad like myself,
straight from the great city of Providence, wouldn't have to muddle through drivel from some shitkicker in Texas or Florida.

Another idea might be to add some online instruction in English composition so that when the Republicans post,
the literate people can understand at least some of what they're trying to say.

I should be sailing on a nice day like this, but we've got electricians doing some rewiring over at the Newport beach house.
I could have also driven up to Boston for a golf game with Nifty, but that Gestapo wife of his always gives him shit when we do that,

So instead I'm here with you reprobates.
Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

The span of contributors varies from an obvious enlightened genius like NiftyNiblick from Boston

One suggestion that I would make as a newbie is that there should be regional subdivisions in the forum categories so that a cool but yet hot broad like myself,
straight from the great city of Providence, wouldn't have to muddle through drivel from some shitkicker in Texas or Florida.

Another idea might be to add some online instruction in English composition so that when the Republicans post,

I should be sailing on a nice day like this, but we've got electricians doing some rewiring over at the Newport beach house.
I could have also driven up to Boston for a golf game with Nifty, but that Gestapo wife of his always gives him shit when we do that,

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

I tried to warn you not to come her, Sweetie. Nothing good can come from it.

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

sound like you are about as judgmental and dimwitted as text driver, stupid shit. you can't judge a whole group by the actions of a few, or even a majority. so you need to suck on that.

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

I think there is a Forum for just Blue Team members. It's an echo chamber where all your thoughts and ideas are bounced back at you. So, for any issue, you'll always be right. You won't learn of any other opinion, but it will be a real ego booster for you.

:thumbsupkid:

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

I bet you won't be posting on the forum again.

My computer can't even tell which tab is writing and which isn't.
And HosMar has no edit capability yet.

This isn't going well, Phan!
user error, dumb ass. You can’t be logged into two different accounts on the same device at the same time. Try a second device. One on a tablet and one on your computer for example

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.

Ah limousine liberal. Nice.

Nifty is known as a dumbass here.

No on regional forums. This just assists the divide and conquer tactic being executed against our nation.

Let's see how it goes.

--HosMar.
Shifty is embracing his feminine side and trying drag? :palm:

Shifty Shitlick from Bahston is the epitome of a douchenozzle.

I tried to warn you not to come her, Sweetie. Nothing good can come from it.

Were you supposed to be typing that from your main "Nifty Niblick", fuckstick? Well, auto-signon got ya! :laugh:

The jig is up!

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

My computer can't even tell which tab is writing and which isn't.
And HosMar has no edit capability yet.

This isn't going well, Phan!

Super Sockage Fail! :laugh:

1afallonface.gif

Do you hear music or an ad you can't turn off as well? That happens to everybody.

Back