HosMar from Providence is in the building!

sound like you are about as judgmental and dimwitted as text driver, stupid shit. you can't judge a whole group by the actions of a few, or even a majority. so you need to suck on that.

I bet you won't be posting on the forum again.

Ah limousine liberal. Nice.

Nifty is known as a dumbass here.

No on regional forums. This just assists the divide and conquer tactic being executed against our nation.

to be fair, we already have that.......the Fly Overs versus the Drive Bys.......

Hosmar is a failed NiftyNiblick sock account. Where he was going to try and masquerade as a sexy woman. :dunno:

:laugh:

I must say, this is one of the better things in a long time..lmao!

Super Sockage Fail! :laugh:

1afallonface.gif

Do you hear music or an ad you can't turn off as well? That happens to everybody.

Did you post that to Memorygal, Son of the Revolution's female sock account?

No dumbass, to Shifty Shitlick who I can't wait til I see that motherfucker post again!

I don't think you realize the epicness of this thread. I realize you don't realize a lot of things, but damn!

You have to know I'm thinking up lines for when Shifty posts again, or maybe you're just that much of an oblivious twat. :dunno:

Was this a lame ass attempt at deflection? Deflection doesn't work in this type of instance, dud.
Furthermore: Why would you even-? :bigthink:

Last edited:

Oh! No, I did not, because I do believe I was banned at that period in time. :laugh:

I honored the ban after 1 sock in.

Did not get my answer until I came back.

It was a warranted "12b" ban. Alcohol is a helluva drug.

I'm from the days when all that was open though, on AOL.

We wrote the book on NAMBLA insults, me and 1 Jewish girl who later got married.

True Story. Actually she was a bit better at that than I was. Not that I was a slacker, just she was that good at it!

We also invented "Bawn chicka bawn bawn".

Actually she invented that, I just helped spread it far and wide. :D

It was just us 2, raising hell on the internet.

I used to deltree pedos. :x
Then she got married and I was left all alone. :(

Last edited:
Back