Hotlinking images

Hmm, good question. I just upload from my HD. Let's see if this works....

ZYLvEaZ

I think they disabled it. They had a problem with Watermark uploading NSFW images of his Waifu girlfriend pillow cases.

We actually took up a collection to buy him a hooker to get him to stop but Watermark declined our offer on the basis he might have to talk to her.

I think they disabled it. They had a problem with Watermark uploading NSFW images of his Waifu girlfriend pillow cases.

We actually took up a collection to buy him a hooker to get him to stop but Watermark declined our offer on the basis he might have to talk to her.
You literally make me laugh out loud.

One of those body pillow things? I use a body pillow myself, by scrunching it up against the wall in winter. Keeps it from getting drafty. I'd have something geeky on it though, to fit with my collectables. Those pervy pillow gals are just creepy, and sad though.

How then do you embed a full sized image or gif instead of a thumbnail?

It's odd that they disabled hotlinking, when the rules say it's preferred over uploading.

If I could make a recommendation, try imgur.com. quick upload and very easy to post on forums like this

One of those body pillow things? I use a body pillow myself, by scrunching it up against the wall in winter. Keeps it from getting drafty. I'd have something geeky on it though, to fit with my collectables. Those pervy pillow gals are just creepy, and sad though.

Which is why their perfect for Watermark. Well that and they don’t talk.

STFU moron. Don't you have some black people to bash? Run along sonny, the adults are having a conversation.

Find a post of mine that bashes black people, fraud.

I'll understand if you can't.

You can't even figure out how to post an image on a message board, ol' timer. That makes you the moron here. You surely can't make me STFU. Is it time to change your Depends, granpa?

Find a post of mine that bashes black people, fraud.

I'll understand if you can't.

You can't even figure out how to post an image on a message board, ol' timer. That makes you the moron here. You surely can't make me STFU. Is it time to change your Depends, granpa?

Lol, you deleted the one I originally called you out on. Now, quit derailing.

Back