Hotlinking images

How then do you embed a full sized image or gif instead of a thumbnail?

It's odd that they disabled hotlinking, when the rules say it's preferred over uploading.

Hotlinking is when you link to an image not on my server. It isn't disabled. There is an image of a picture on the editing box, you use that, add your link, then click submit. That's it. It isn't magic. (Don't forget to uncheck the checkmark box before submitting though otherwise you'll be posting a mini image..)

Last edited:
I think they disabled it. They had a problem with Watermark uploading NSFW images of his Waifu girlfriend pillow cases.

We actually took up a collection to buy him a hooker to get him to stop but Watermark declined our offer on the basis he might have to talk to her.

He prefers to talk to the hand, and as he is ambidextrous he has a choice of girlfriends.

Hotlinking is when you link to an image not on my server. It isn't disabled. There is an image of a picture on the editing box, you use that, add your link, then click submit. That's it. It isn't magic. (Don't forget to uncheck the checkmark box before submitting though otherwise you'll be posting a mini image..)

You can't actually do that very easily on a smartphone. I tend to download an image and then upload using Tapatalk. Of course, it is a piece of piss on a PC to just right click on picture, select Copy Image and then paste it into your post!

One of those body pillow things? I use a body pillow myself, by scrunching it up against the wall in winter. Keeps it from getting drafty. I'd have something geeky on it though, to fit with my collectables. Those pervy pillow gals are just creepy, and sad though.

do you have sex with yours like Watermark does?.......

I'm well familiar with posting images in vbulletin forums. The image posting from url is not working for me, for some reason.

Check your settings. You might have something disabled that you shouldn't have.
=>general settings
=>Thread Display Options

Thanks, but "show images" is checked. Are you the same "Lovebug" from the other place?

Seems to be working now. :dunno:

general-sherman-base.jpg.650x0_q70_crop-smart.jpg

Calaveras Big Trees State Park, California. I just pulled that image off the internet, but I have been to that very tree. It's called General Sherman, and it's about 2,000 years old.

Oh, I thought it was yours! Well, it's still awesome. I've been to Sequoia Natl. Park. It's hard to find the words to describe the redwood forest. "Holy" comes to mind. What was your impression?

Oh, I thought it was yours! Well, it's still awesome. I've been to Sequoia Natl. Park. It's hard to find the words to describe the redwood forest. "Holy" comes to mind. What was your impression?

Holy works for me. The tour guide said many of the trees were over a thousand years old when Jesus Christ walked the earth. That sorta puts it in perspective.

The General Sherman is only middle aged at 2,000 years. It's kinda hard to even conceive of.

Calaveras Big Trees State Park, California. I just pulled that image off the internet, but I have been to that very tree. It's called General Sherman, and it's about 2,000 years old.

Good you got it going..... I have been there a few times, I live a couple hours away..

We have the Giant Sequoia on one side & the red woods on the other, both a couple hours away........ Great hiking..

Back