House GOP to Implicate Biden Without Evidence

The House GOP don't seem to think that they need any evidence to nail someone.

They do not expect to win. This is a continuation of Mccarthy's Hillary plans. He does it t smear Biden. He knows he has nothing on him. but taking him to court or investigating him makes him look bad and lose votes. This is election work, not legal work. He does it to decrease Biden's polling.

They do not expect to win. This is a continuation of Mccarthy's Hillary plans. He does it t smear Biden. He knows he has nothing on him. but taking him to court or investigating him makes him look bad and lose votes. This is election work, not legal work. He does it to decrease Biden's polling.

Exactly, pure political move

They can have televised hearings, generate innuendo, draw media attention, especially right wing media, all designed specifically to portray Biden as corrupt as Trump to remove the character issue from the election

But I don’t think it is McCarthy’s design, the orders come straight from MaraLago, all orchestrated by the Trump team

Trump doesn’t do facts

He’s a con man and a pathological liar

I was not talking about Trump dumbass. I am talking about the 7 years you assholes have jumped to conclusions with no facts just media and government lies. Don't you even think of lecturing anyone on facts. You live in a post truth world. I do not.

It shows that majority thinks Biden’s “pursuit of former President Donald Trump by the FBI. and the Department of Justice smacks of Nazi rule in 1930s Germany.”

The report said 57% of respondents agreed with the statement: “The lawlessness of the persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.”

Trump has described the multiple cases against him as a witch hunt and a political scheme to try to foil his bid for the presidency in 2024. He calls it election interference.

https://redwave.press/poll-bidens-doj-turning-america-into-nazi-germany/

I was not talking about Trump dumbass. I am talking about the 7 years you assholes have jumped to conclusions with no facts just media and government lies. Don't you even think of lecturing anyone on facts. You live in a post truth world. I do not.

You still haven't got that loose solder connection in your head fixed.

It shows that majority thinks Biden’s “pursuit of former President Donald Trump by the FBI. and the Department of Justice smacks of Nazi rule in 1930s Germany.”

The report said 57% of respondents agreed with the statement: “The lawlessness of the persecutions of President Trump and his supporters is reminiscent of Nazi Germany in the 1930s.”

Trump has described the multiple cases against him as a witch hunt and a political scheme to try to foil his bid for the presidency in 2024. He calls it election interference.

https://redwave.press/poll-bidens-doj-turning-america-into-nazi-germany/

Are you feeble minded enough to believe the shit that these right wing sites publish???????

Back