House Republicans push Biden to take cognitive test after Hur report: 'Obvious mental

I imagine trump is sweating bullets at this point. I want to hear if he has any specific policies to talk about, or if it's going to be 90 minutes of shark v. battery, washing machines and his genetic inheritance of his uncle's IQ. :thinking:
Both walked out like old men but Trump looked like a bully being led to the Principal's office.

I'm waiting for a classic Trump meltdown. LOL

He is to febrile minded to be charged
You don’t know law at all, do you? As ignorant as PHP on law.

If there’s a crime and a person is to be charged where mental status is an issue, there are hearings to determine that status. Tell us about those hearings.

Hmm, alcoholic drug pusher demoted for getting shit-faced while working. He should have his medical license revoked.

"WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The White House Medical Unit during the Trump administration provided prescription drugs, including controlled substances, to ineligible staff and spent tens of thousands of dollars more on brand-name drugs than what generic equivalents would have cost, a Pentagon report shows.

The unit, part of the White House Military Office, did not comply with federal government and Department of Defense guidelines, the report, opens new tab, which was released on Jan. 8, found.

Ineligible staffers received free specialty care and surgery at military medical facilities and were provided with prescription drugs including controlled substances, in violation of federal law, the report also found."

And

"Jackson, former White House physician and medical adviser for Trump, has been accused of lying about Trump’s health for political advantages. He administered the cognitive test to Trump, who claimed he “aced” the assessment.

Jackson was accused of illegally prescribing drugs to staffers at the White House and being drunk on the job."
Retroactively demoted for not turning against Trump .... after being Obama's Dr. for 4 years.

I told you he was sick;

veto-of-shame.jpg

Then Let us hear the interview tapes.

What are you Nazis hiding from the American people?
You can't read? All 159 pages of the transcript went online before Hur testified. Hur never said that the transcript was doctored, if that's what you're suggesting.

House Republicans push Biden to take cognitive test after Hur report: 'Obvious mental decline'

House Republicans are appealing directly to President Biden demanding that he take a cognitive test to prove his mental fitness for office.

Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, the former White House physician who served as chief medical adviser to former President Trump, led a letter to the president co-signed by 83 House Republicans, including House GOP Conference Chair Elise Stefanik and Chief Deputy Whip Guy Reschenthaler, arguing that the president's many public "gaffes" are a "national security concern."

"Following the recent report from Special Counsel Robert Hur, we write to express our grave concerns with your current cognitive state and ability to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, including as Chief Executive, Head of State, and Commander in Chief," the lawmakers wrote. "The President of the United States must demonstrate sound mental abilities, regardless of gender, age, or political party, which you have not."

It comes as Biden’s critics continue to seize on a recent report by special counsel Robert Hur regarding the president’s handling of classified documents before he took office. Hur’s 388-page report cleared President Biden of wrongdoing despite having "willfully retained and disclosed classified materials."

Hur said Biden came off "as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory" and that "it would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him-by then a former president well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness."....
========================

Dr. Jackson has known Biden for over a decade and has done several physicals on him and he sees a cognitive decline. Dr Jackson thinks Biden's obvious mental decline is a national security concern. Biden should put the controversy to rest by taking a cognitive exam.
And if the Democrat Senate push to have Trump take a lie detector test you’d scream

The Navy demoted him because of his chronic alcoholism, inappropriate behaviour and mistreating his employees. And don't forget the ethics investigation.
He gave Trump a cognitive exam and the current White House doctor has not given the cognitive mess that is Joe Biden a cognitive exam. Let that sink in.

You can't read? All 159 pages of the transcript went online before Hur testified. Hur never said that the transcript was doctored, if that's what you're suggesting.

Transcripts can be cleaned up and don't fully represent what happened. Long pauses and inaudible mumbling are often deleted from transcripts. My wife was a federal court reporter for over 30 years. I have read multiple transcripts. I used to proof read for her.

Transcripts can be cleaned up and don't fully represent what happened. Long pauses and inaudible mumbling are often deleted from transcripts. My wife was a federal court reporter for over 30 years. I have read multiple transcripts. I used to proof read for her.
Like I said.... Hur never disputed the contents of the transcript. Long pauses and inaudible mumbling are often inserted into transcripts just like that: (long pause) (inaudible mumbling)

He gave Trump a cognitive exam and the current White House doctor has not given the cognitive mess that is Joe Biden a cognitive exam. Let that sink in.
trump said he took TWO cognitive exams. Apparently something worrisome was occurring that he needed his baseline updated. Maybe it was trump acting like a cognition test was the entrance exam to Harvard.

Back