How about you? Would you sign such a petition?

The president should not sign any such proposed amendment, but, Congress and the states could always vote to ratify such an article, regardless. :cof1:

The Constitution gets amended by either a Congressional resolution, a congressional petition, a written amendment by a member/members of the Congress, to be debated by the Congress, to be passed by both houses of the Congress and signed into law by a President and only official therewith ratification of a minimum of 3/4 of the States, or amending the Constitution can be started by 2/3 of the States calling a Constitutional Convention and presenting agreed on amendments to the Constitution to be ratified by at minimum 3/4 of the States.

When was the last State's Constitutional Convention called and presented an amendment to the Constitution that was ratified into the Constitution? Wasn't that like the 10 amendments called the Bill Of Rights? Weren't every following amendment originated and made by the Congress and the feds?

Hey, I've been calling for a Constitutional Convention here and everywhere for decades. I get "rolled eyes", insults and ridicule from both the right and left. Where's the petition I can sign to force a Constitutional Convention? I'll be obliged for that info.

the main idea is that there is no point going thru the national congress thats why wolfpac is doing it state by state to force a convention.

wolfpac.com the petition is there. If you wanted to volunteer in your state that would be good too

To return to the original OP question, would you support and sign a petition for an amendment like this,

“No special interest collective, corporations, unions or other collective institutions shall have any professional lobbying contacts with elected or appointed members of the national government of the United States related to proposing legislation or suggesting regulation enforcement as determined by the President and his administration. Nor shall any collective special interest contribute any contribution of anything of value to any in elected official or employee of the national government of the United States other than a voluntarily individual contribution to a political campaign in a maximum amount to be determined by the Congress, by law.

All collective special interest promotions of issues and legislation shall exercise their 1st amendment right of free speech solely through media promotions or publically open conventions and rallies with their identifying titles attached to same.”

Back