How can he deliver such great speeches...

Why are you becoming so lame & pathetic?

It's a mystery. Your posts used to actualy have some value.
Hello Pot. Meet Kettle.

One thing I noticed, there was nothing to refute what I said in that post. The reality on what is pathetic is when your best answer to "Obama talks poorly when not on a teleprompter" is "Bush did too!"

I agree, Bush did too.

Hello Pot. Meet Kettle.

One thing I noticed, there was nothing to refute what I said in that post. The reality is pathetic is when your best answer to "Obama talks poorly when not on a teleprompter" is "Bush did too!"

I watch Obama press conferences. They are absolutely nothing like Dixie's characterization. The man is not lost in a sea of ums; he's articulate & well-versed on the issues.

You get your wish, Damo; if you haven't noticed, I'm posting less, and the board has slowly been losing some of the smarter lefties. If I don't make a pledge of it, I'll never do it, so here goes: this'll be my last post on JPP.

So now you spend your time with the intellectual heavyweights like Dixie, webbway & AHZ. Congrats.

Dixie, that is such a lame exaggeration of how the man speaks.

Quit projecting your jealousy; I'm sorry Bush couldn't speak, but it's over now.

Uhm... Let me just say.... uhmm.... uhmm... and I want to make it... uhm... perfectly.... uhm... perfectly clear.... I am, in no way.... uhm... exaggerating... or..or...or... misrepresenting.... uhm... in any way.... how the president... and by that I mean, the uhm... current... president... speaks. And let me just add.... uhm... and I want this to be...uhm... clearly... clearly understood... because I know... uhm... I know....you guys have a tendency to... uhm.... misconstrue.... uhm... to misconstrue what has been said. So.... just to make sure we're clear... I'm uhm.... in no way.... uhm.... trying to bash.... uhm..... former presidents. Michelle and I.... uhm.... came to Washington.... uhm.... not to be.... to be.... to be jealous.... or uhm... project... And let me just say.... we only look forward to.... to... to.... uhm... hope.... and uhm.... uhm....uhmmm.... change! And anything you might... uhm.... anything you might read into that.... uhm.... is simply...uhm... simply unfounded.... and we mustn't.... uhm... get caught up... in...in...in... the uhm... in the political gyrations... and divizivness....uhm... which has uhm.... divided our country.... uhm... for so long. And let me just add.... we must... uh... uhm... we must learn.... learn from.... uhm.... our past.... so that we... uhm.... won't be... uhm.... destined to repeat our mistakes.... and part of that.... uhm.... is uhm.... is..is..is... accepting each other.... uhm... for who we are... and what we... uhm.... what we bring to the table.... uhm...uhm...of debate.

I watch Obama press conferences. They are absolutely nothing like Dixie's characterization. The man is not lost in a sea of ums; he's articulate & well-versed on the issues.

You get your wish, Damo; if you haven't noticed, I'm posting less, and the board has slowly been losing some of the smarter lefties. If I don't make a pledge of it, I'll never do it, so here goes: this'll be my last post on JPP.

So now you spend your time with the intellectual heavyweights like Dixie, webbway & AHZ. Congrats.
Really? Because you are upset that I point out that your post in this thread was weak?

I wish Bush was as careful when he spoke as Obama, but then he was Bush. That doesn't mean he could possibly make a career out of talking like that if he was a radio show host or something. Thankfully talking well isn't a pre-requisite for politician, because there are many good politicians that really don't make the best speeches.

It is never my intention to make you bail, but clearly it is something you've been wanting to do for a while.

Obama sounds like a cretin. Dixie is right on this one. The Potus is moronic.

Really? Because you are upset that I point out that your post in this thread was weak?

I wish Bush was as careful when he spoke as Obama, but then he was Bush. That doesn't mean he could possibly make a career out of talking like that if he was a radio show host or something. Thankfully talking well isn't a pre-requisite for politician, because there are many good politicians that really don't make the best speeches.

It is never my intention to make you bail, but clearly it is something you've been wanting to do for a while.

Thomas Jefferson comes to mind. ;)

Oh come on! How thin skinned can one get? Don't go stomping away all in a huff, take a taxi :p

Obama is most certainly at a loss without his text book size telepromter. He goes nowhere without it. Bush may have been inarticulate often, but he did not make heavy use of a teleprompter either.

Uhmm... let me just say that... uhm.....uhm.... much has been made of...of...of...of...of...of.... of how.... I speak. And uhmmm... let me... uhmm.... let me be.... uhm.... perfectly clear.... There can be no question.... uhmm... and by that, I mean... uhm... uh... no doubt.... that I am.... uhhm... uhmm... uh... I am a... a....a... a.... a very.... important.... a very important person. When I speak.... uhm.... uhm.... everyone is.... is... is.... is listening... and so.... to... to... to.... to make this perfectly clear.... I ...uh... I have to.... have to... uhm... I have to make sure.... uhm... what I.... uhm.... say.... is... uhmm... uhm... uhm.... is correct. Uhm... and let me just add... that... uhm... uhm... on no way.... in no way does it mean.... uhm... uhm.... I don't...uhm...know.... what I'm talking about! Now.....that being said.... it doesn't mean.... uhm... uhm.... I always know.... uhm.... what I'm talking about. I.... uhm.... I do know..... most.... uhm.... most of the time... but not.... uhm.... not always. And let me just add.... uhm.... whenever.... whenever I.... uhm.... speak this way..... uhm....uhm.....uhmm... it can be.... it can be both.... uhm..... that I know what I'm saying.... and I don't know what I'm.... uhm.... saying. And let me just add.... that's not to say.... I don't know.... know what.... what I'm.... uhm... saying.... because I assure you.... and you can rest assured.... I.... uhm.... uhm....uhm.... I always.... uhm... uhm.... know..... I always know.... uhm.... what I am..... uhm.... what I am saying!

This from the man who praised President Bush's speaking prowess.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjvfwLd-rE"]YouTube - Obama Meets with British PM Brown - Bloomberg[/ame]

How is this incoherent? Is it because you're dumb? Look we can't fix that ok, your parents were already related before your conception, we can't go back.

Back