How come all these wacko Gunmen use assault rifles?? Why dont they use handguns?

CanadianKid

Colo. shooter identified as 24-year-old male
Man from 'very, very religious' family believed to behind both shootings

Bryan Oller / The Gazette via AP
Law enforcement officials close off New Life Church Sunday in Colorado Springs, Colo. A gunman killed two people there before being shot to death by a guard.

updated 56 minutes ago
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The gunman believed to have killed four people at a megachurch and a missionary training school had been thrown out of the school a few years ago and had been sending it hate mail, police said in court papers Monday.

The gunman was identified as Matthew Murray, 24, who was home-schooled in what a friend said was a deeply religious Christian household. Murray’s father is a neurologist and a leading multiple-sclerosis researcher.

Five people — including Murray — were killed, and five others wounded Sunday in the two eruptions of violence 12 hours and 65 miles apart.

The gunman opened fire at 12:30 a.m. at the Youth With a Mission center. Witnesses said the man asked to spend the night there and opened fire with a handgun when he was turned down. They described him as a young man, perhaps 20, in a dark jacket and cap.

Later, at New Life Church, the gunman wearing a trench coat and carrying a high-powered rifle opened fire in the parking lot and later walked into the church as a service was letting out

Alright all you gun enthusiasts....Lets all use assault rifles so we can murder more people....Why do these dumb religious gunmen use assault rifles? They should be using handguns....

Alright - I get it....Gunmens should be allowed to use whatever weapons they have available....I love all these NRA spokesmen we have on here....

CK

Not all high powered rifles are assault rifles.

One can have a one-shot high powered rifle, it would not be an assault rifle.

And, if you would note Cypress, you totally ignore the hand gun in the first part of the story. Your stereotyping is misinformed.

Not all high powered rifles are assault rifles.

One can have a one-shot high powered rifle, it would not be an assault rifle.

OK Mr.Picky, Jesus would use a high-powered rifle, not necessarily an assault rifle. ( If you ask me he would just pick them off with a lightning bolt if he had access to his dad's lightning cabinet)

Some 95% of gun crimes are not committed by legal registered firearms. Outlawing those will only serve to arm the criminals, who are obtaining them illegally, and like drugs would continue to in the event of any ban. Therefore putting the public in general at their mercy. I support no assault weapons ban, but I also support stiff, heinous penalties for those who use these weapons in the commission of a crime.

OK Mr.Picky, Jesus would use a high-powered rifle, not necessarily an assault rifle. ( If you ask me he would just pick them off with a lightning bolt if he had access to his dad's lightning cabinet)
Well, he used a whip last time he was here. You figure with floods available he would have used some waterboarding...

Well, he used a whip last time he was here. You figure with floods available he would have used some waterboarding...

That would be quite cool.

If the interogatee (is that a word?) gave the right answers, whilst being held under the water, he could have all that excess water turned into wine and the terror would soon turn into a great big party of happiness and potential sexual adventure.

Colo. shooter identified as 24-year-old male
Man from 'very, very religious' family believed to behind both shootings

Bryan Oller / The Gazette via AP
Law enforcement officials close off New Life Church Sunday in Colorado Springs, Colo. A gunman killed two people there before being shot to death by a guard.

updated 56 minutes ago
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - The gunman believed to have killed four people at a megachurch and a missionary training school had been thrown out of the school a few years ago and had been sending it hate mail, police said in court papers Monday.

The gunman was identified as Matthew Murray, 24, who was home-schooled in what a friend said was a deeply religious Christian household. Murray’s father is a neurologist and a leading multiple-sclerosis researcher.

Five people — including Murray — were killed, and five others wounded Sunday in the two eruptions of violence 12 hours and 65 miles apart.

The gunman opened fire at 12:30 a.m. at the Youth With a Mission center. Witnesses said the man asked to spend the night there and opened fire with a handgun when he was turned down. They described him as a young man, perhaps 20, in a dark jacket and cap.

Later, at New Life Church, the gunman wearing a trench coat and carrying a high-powered rifle opened fire in the parking lot and later walked into the church as a service was letting out

Alright all you gun enthusiasts....Lets all use assault rifles so we can murder more people....Why do these dumb religious gunmen use assault rifles? They should be using handguns....

Alright - I get it....Gunmens should be allowed to use whatever weapons they have available....I love all these NRA spokesmen we have on here....

CK

It looks like Mensaman has been appointed to educate all of you liberal pinheads and girlymen, which are you, I could go either way, butt, probably both? Tell me now if you are a girl, I go a little easier on the lib women?

If you weren't so stupit, you would know it is much easier to accidently shoot yourself with a handgun than with a assault rifle? It happened to RJS before he became a Mensa, I know it is hard to believe? Butt, I was sitting around drinking about a 12 pack of schaefers, this was back in the day before I mensaed myself into imported? And I was cleaning my handgun and thinking about the terrorists and I got myself so worked up when the gun went off, at first, I thought i was hit by a Mohammad? And I started screaming, mama mama, a Mohamammad put a bullet in your RJS's butt? And my mama came running in, took a look around, and said, you drunken fool you shot yourself!

That was a very disheartening episode in my life, butt, it was only one year after that when some liberal pinheads put a mensa test up on a message board, daring RJS to solve them, and I did, within the alloted time and some left over, and that is when I found out I am mensa, and now I use an assault rifle.

Does that answer your question, stupit?

HUmmm.............

If the interogatee (is that a word?) gave the right answers, whilst being held under the water, he could have all that excess water turned into wine and the terror would soon turn into a great big party of happiness and potential sexual adventure.

:nolovejesus: He would have used the all American M-16...buy American guys...this fool was a Commie transplant..no doubt about it!:rolleyes:

:nolovejesus: He would have used the all American M-16...buy American guys...this fool was a Commie transplant..no doubt about it!:rolleyes:

If we're going to be serious here, i'm sure that Jesus, as a jewish man, would seek to arm himself with the finest semitic arms (albeit arms subsidised to the hilt by the American taxpayer).

What would Jesus do?

Shoot the Fu***r with an Uzi, and if some civilians got caught in the crossfire, well, he can raise them from the dead, a bit like zombies but not as evil and with a lesser desire for brains.

Okay a Uzi.............

If we're going to be serious here, i'm sure that Jesus, as a jewish man, would seek to arm himself with the finest semitic arms (albeit arms subsidised to the hilt by the American taxpayer).

What would Jesus do?

Shoot the Fu***r with an Uzi, and if some civilians got caught in the crossfire, well, he can raise them from the dead, a bit like zombies but not as evil and with a lesser desire for brains.

albeit they were produced with American tax money...I concede your point!
:cof1:

Can you use dirt for waterboarding? We have a drought and our rivers are drying up but we have lots of very fine red dirt we can use.

Some 95% of gun crimes are not committed by legal registered firearms. Outlawing those will only serve to arm the criminals, who are obtaining them illegally, and like drugs would continue to in the event of any ban. Therefore putting the public in general at their mercy. I support no assault weapons ban, but I also support stiff, heinous penalties for those who use these weapons in the commission of a crime.

ZOMG?!!!

heinous
1. Totally reprehensible, horrible, wicked.

You support totally reprehensible, horrible, and wicked penalties for people who use guns in whatever crime or whatnot?

How many years of torture should we give you then, Warren?

AH, lock him up and throw away the key...

Oh wait, forgot, you're white.

Last edited:
I dunno, this just seems like a quintessentially American solution to a problem. Instead of taking care of it, just write a few mandatory minimums into the law.

I dunno, this just seems like a quintessentially American solution to a problem. Instead of taking care of it, just write a few mandatory minimums into the law.

The American solution is to deny and lie....

First they deny.....Think Bush and Scooter Libby....

Then after they are caught they lie.... Think Bush and intelligence on Iran

CK

Back