'How Did We Get Here?' A Call For An Evangelical Reckoning On trump

And 11 have died just during the blm riots you ass.

http://https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

So get the fuck out with your fake sympathy.

Nobody believes your shit.

Want to know how many were killed in the antifa riots?

Of course you don't.

what blm riots, bitch? why is BLM responsible for every idiot punk that gets out of line during a legitimate protest? BLM leaders, with actual ties to the actual group, always promoted peaceful protest, and condemned violence. ALWAYS. try to think, stupid fuck.....just like with MLK who refused to let his supporters retaliate, they know that once violence breaks out, the real reason for the protest gets pushed aside, and all anyone talks about is THE VIOLENCE. and most racist trump voters will blame BLM for it, even when they are on record calling for peace, condemning violence.

and what fucking antifa riots? who the hell is antifa? name somebody in charge of antifa. link their website, or give a source for their agenda or goals. who the hell is antifa? any random punk that shows up wanting to be a part of mob violence?

So they were going to topple democracy by occupying a single building in the United States?

Surprising that none of them thought it might not work lol.

so, because they were stupid fuck bitches, as all trump voters are, that means they should not be held responsible for killing a cop, breaking into our capitol, and then searching for legislators, because they had no chance of overturning the election like Trump wanted? you are such a stupid fuck bitch!!

You obviously missed the OP. Maybe someone can read it to you.

Agreed all of Trump's insurrectionists should face the law for their multiple crimes...no matter how high it goes up the chain of command.

I replied to YOUR post. I quoted YOU, not the OP. Try to keep up. As usual, you don't know what your babbling about. Again, I call bullshit in your incoherent ramblings.

Do you agree with those who caused and participated in the city riots getting the same treatment?

So they were going to topple democracy by occupying a single building in the United States?

Surprising that none of them thought it might not work lol.

They were almost as thick as you, altkampfer - and it is where your political representatives meet, after all. As Guy Fawkes knew, if you kill those, the armed morons might take power - if only they can remember which is their arse and which their elbow! :)

They were almost as thick as you, altkampfer - and it is where your political representatives meet, after all. As Guy Fawkes knew, if you kill those, the armed morons might take power - if only they can remember which is their arse and which their elbow! :)

Because if they managed to kill them all the governors wouldn't appoint replacements because..................?

good to see you admit that you couldn't think of any.....usually you fuckwits aren't that honest......

Take what solace you can in your made to order game...:cool:

If I could name 10, 100 or none does not mean that there were not many there supporting the insurrection against the USA.....

Go get a drink & watch an old jerry falwell jr sermon from last year..

Cheers:
falwell-jr-photo.jpg

Take what solace you can in your made to order game...:cool:

If I could name 10, 100 or none does not mean that there were not many there supporting the insurrection against the USA.....

Go get a drink & watch an old jerry falwell jr sermon from last year..

Cheers:
falwell-jr-photo.jpg

Still waiting on the Becky sex tapes to be released. They should be a big hit with JPP Trump and Falwell fans.

Trump’s white, so-called “Christian” supporters did nothing to challenge, let alone condemn, his lies about the 2020 presidential election. Robert Jeffress, Jack Graham, Franklin Graham, Paula White, Richard Land, Albert Mohler, Kenneth Copeland and Mike Huckabee did not call on Trump to stop lying. They were conspicuously silent while Trump incited his supporters to threaten politicians who refused to go along with his false claims about the 2020 presidential election.

https://baptistnews.com/article/its...truths-behind-the-capitol-riots/#.YBI449hKjIU

Trump’s white, so-called “Christian” supporters did nothing to challenge, let alone condemn, his lies about the 2020 presidential election. Robert Jeffress, Jack Graham, Franklin Graham, Paula White, Richard Land, Albert Mohler, Kenneth Copeland and Mike Huckabee did not call on Trump to stop lying. They were conspicuously silent while Trump incited his supporters to threaten politicians who refused to go along with his false claims about the 2020 presidential election.

https://baptistnews.com/article/its...truths-behind-the-capitol-riots/#.YBI449hKjIU

I hear ppl asking why, why they did it & I am not hearing any answers.........

Back