How do you feel...

Jarod

Contributor
Are you okay with (I'm not talking about legal) a presidential campaign secretly paying women to keep quiet before an election.

Does that make you feel comfortable with that candidate? Is it okay to try to hide such information from the American people during an election?

Last edited:
Are you okay with (I'm not talking about legal) for a presidential election to secretly pay women to keep quiet before an election.

Does that make you feel comfortable with that candidate? Is it okay to try to hide such information from the American people during an election?
Trump should be asked why his wife has not spoken out in support of his innocence and joined him to protesting a corrupt judicial process.

Are you okay with (I'm not talking about legal) a presidential campaign secretly paying women to keep quiet before an election.

iu

That is one of the LEAST offensive things that Donald Trump has done.
Were that his most grievous transgression,
and were he not a disgusting pigfucker politically,
it wouldn't stop me from voting for him.

The devolved mutant trumpanzees who actually are supporting him
won't be bothered in the least.

Politicians are NOT goody-two-shoes types regardless of their political ideology, left or right.
We're not voting for a nanny to look after our children.
We're not voting for a role model for our children.
We're voting for a POTUS to preside over his cabinet.

We're adults.
Our responsibility is to vote for the policy positions that we support,
not for personality.

Politicians are NOT goody-two-shoes types regardless of their political ideology, left or right.

We're adults.
not for personality.
CHARACTER MATTERS.

If a politician lacks a moral compass on personal ssues, how can they be trusted to do the right thing on important issues and affairs of state?

Nobody needs to be perfect, but Trump is SERIOUSLY FLAWED.

CHARACTER MATTERS.

If a politician lacks a moral compass on personal ssues, how can they be trusted to do the right thing on important issues and affairs of state?

Fucking around with other consenting adults and not wanting people to know about it
is a completely normal attribute of being human. I suspect more people do it than don't.

Appointing those assholes to the SCOTUS is the work of somebody who needs to be severely dealt with.

We obviously have very different priorities.
That's why you supported Biden and I supported Sanders.

Trump ALLEGEDLY had a consensual relationship YEARS before his Presidential run. I'm OK with it. I'm more uncomfortable that a potential candidate would get 51 former intelligence officials to lie to the American people for you . How about you?

CHARACTER MATTERS.

Did you vote for Bill Clinton after he had multiple affairs? ? Did you vote for Hillary after she lied for Bill Clinton.
How can you vote for Biden after he got 51 former intelligence officials to lie for him?

Reactions: TOP
Fucking around with other consenting adults and not wanting people to know about it
is a completely normal attribute of being human. I suspect more people do it than don't.

Appointing those assholes to the SCOTUS is the work of somebody who needs to be severely dealt with.

We obviously have very different priorities.
That's why you supported Biden and I supported Sanders.
Going to that extent to try to hide reality about yourself from the electorate is a very dangerous sign about ones inability to be trusted with power.

Bill Clinton did it and it almost ruined him.

We're adults.
not for personality.
Indeed!

Trump ALLEGEDLY had a consensual relationship YEARS before his Presidential run. I'm OK with it. I'm more uncomfortable that a potential candidate would get 51 former intelligence officials to lie to the American people for you . How about you?
Who was skillful enough to get 51 intelligence officials to lie for them?

CHARACTER MATTERS.

arz-3duzcn_t3-jpg.1577847

Did you vote for Bill Clinton after he had multiple affairs? ? Did you vote for Hillary after she lied for Bill Clinton.
How can you vote for Biden after he got 51 former intelligence officials to lie for him?
I never voted for Bill Clinton after he did what he did. What did Hillary lie for BC about?

And NOBODY EVER voted for Bill Clinton again. Bill Clinton did not hide the payment to Jones, it was public record.

He did not do it to hide the reality for any upcoming election, or to keep it from the electorate.

Still, it almost ruined him. He was impeached for the lying about Monica.

Bill Clinton doing what he did does not make it okay. In fact most who support the Felon were outraged.

Going to that extent to try to hide reality about yourself from the electorate is a very dangerous sign about ones inability to be trusted with power.

Bill Clinton did it and it almost ruined him.
Not as bad as drafting a lie of a letter had having 51 former and current high ranking intelligence officials sign the lie then having your buddies in the media publish it for you to lie to the voters for you. That is much more disturbing. Bill Clinton was much more popular after Monica than before.

This thread is stupid because it's essentially just a "moral high horse" thing and I could rattle off a laundry list of Biden's actual crimes, yet you'll still vote for Biden in November all the same, regardless of his crimes. You'll just close your eyes, plug your ears, and pretend that he hasn't said and done any of the abhorrent things that he's said and done, all because "Orange Man Bad". :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:

:npcmad:

Back