How do you feel...

More deflection on your part, if I were a supporting a felon, I guess Id do the same thing.

screenshot_20240602_165227_opera-jpg.1577714

And NOBODY EVER voted for Bill Clinton again. Bill Clinton did not hide the payment to Jones, it was public record.

He did not do it to hide the reality for any upcoming election, or to keep it from the electorate.

Still, it almost ruined him. He was impeached for the lying about Monica.
Bill Clinton could be re-elected in one minute.

Are you okay with (I'm not talking about legal) a presidential campaign secretly paying women to keep quiet before an election.

Does that make you feel comfortable with that candidate? Is it okay to try to hide such information from the American people during an election?
it's preferable to transing the children at school.

:truestory:

this is why you're losing.

Fucking around with other consenting adults and not wanting people to know about it
is a completely normal attribute of being human. I suspect more people do it than don't.

Appointing those assholes to the SCOTUS is the work of somebody who needs to be severely dealt with.

We obviously have very different priorities.
That's why you supported Biden and I supported Sanders.
Certainly if it was a one time or occasional thing that was not typical of his usual behavior, then what you say would make more sense.

But Trump has made a career out of grifting and lying and hiding and covering up and dirty dealing etc, etc, etc.

And when he does it to fool the public into allowing him to hold high office, it's something the public should know about.

Am I saying it should disqualify him?

No.

But it's better we know about it.

As for the legal/prosecutorial aspect, I'm glad that we still hold the most powerful to the highest possible standards.

Some people seem to be of the mindset that they should be regarded the same as any old slob.

Yes, the powerful should have the same legal rights, but the system should scrutinize them harder and hold them more accountable than some average dude.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Did you vote for Bill Clinton after he had multiple affairs? ?
Only one was verified. The rest were rumors and innuendo.
Did you vote for Hillary after she lied for Bill Clinton.
I don't know that she did.

But even if she did, she was not a professional grifter and crook like Trump, so an occasional lapse is forgivable.
How can you vote for Biden after he got 51 former intelligence officials to lie for him?
More right-wing bullshit.

Fucking around with other consenting adults and not wanting people to know about it
is a completely normal attribute of being human. I suspect more people do it than don't.

Appointing those assholes to the SCOTUS is the work of somebody who needs to be severely dealt with.

We obviously have very different priorities.
That's why you supported Biden and I supported Sanders.
Commies love dem some commie politicians

The Jones lawsuit was bought and paid for by right-wing billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, a man who had been after Clinton for years and had vowed to get him.

He hired and paid for her attorneys.

Believing in the validity of that makes you even more gullible than your support for Trump.

This thread is stupid because it's essentially just a "moral high horse" thing and I could rattle off a laundry list of Biden's actual crimes, yet you'll still vote for Biden in November all the same, regardless of his crimes. You'll just close your eyes, plug your ears, and pretend that he hasn't said and done any of the abhorrent things that he's said and done, all because "Orange Man Bad". :seenoevil: :hearnoevil:

:npcmad:
So, your argument is that you believe Biden is worse, but Trump is bad.

The Jones lawsuit was bought and paid for by right-wing billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, a man who had been after Clinton for years and had vowed to get him.

He hired and paid for her attorneys.

Believing in the validity of that makes you even more gullible than your support for Trump.
After Clinton for years? Sound familiar?

Back