How Healthy Is John McCain?

Bush looks like, "How long do I have to hold him before I can respectfully leave."

It was the size of a dime and as thick as a nickel—a discolored blotch on John McCain's left temple. He didn't pay it much mind during the heat of the 2000 Republican primary campaign. But after losing the nomination to George W. Bush, the Arizona Senator found himself with time to spare. So as Bush celebrated victory, McCain headed to the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Md., to have the spot checked out.

Less than three weeks later, McCain endured 5½ hours of surgery to remove a patch of skin including the blemish, roughly 5 cm (2 in.) wide. The diagnosis: Stage 2A melanoma, an invasive form of skin cancer that claims the lives of up to 34% of those diagnosed within 10 years. Doctors also made an incision down his left cheek to remove lymph nodes in his neck in case the cancer had spread; they found it had not. The surgery left a large scar, and for weeks McCain retreated from public view to recover.

http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1779596,00.html

I'm more worried about his mental health.

anyone who still says the iraq war was a good idea, is flirting with dementia, possibly alzheimers.

I think that considering how Republicans are doing in elections, they could still go with McCain even if he dies before the election. I can see them pulling a Weekend at Bernie’s type of thing, and frankly, I doubt anyone would notice.

They could have him stuffed and mounted and wired for sound. Jeb Bush could be his VP. Then they could really have that Bush third term like they so want.

C'mon now .. if I was laying in your arms like that you wouldn't be worried about my package?

I'd be worried about yours.

:)
I don't like it when people I don't know touch me, let along full on hugs. Yeah, I'd be worried about your package....

They could have him stuffed and mounted and wired for sound. Jeb Bush could be his VP. Then they could really have that Bush third term like they so want.
It wouldn't work. John Ellis is smarter than "dubya".

look at the picture again, Mcain is most certainly not hugging Bush afectionaly.
Bush is holding him up, he passes out frequently!!!

Back