How illrelevant are the Religous Right, Rush Linbergr, Sean Hannity and the Neo-Cons?

Jarod

Contributor
Rush Linberger has dedicated his program to the defeat of John McCain.

Hannity spews venom all day at McCain.

The Relogous Right campaigns against him every day.

and Still MCCAIN gets the most votes in almost every contest!

I LOVE IT! Those who thought they were in charge of the Republican party are NOT!

I LOVE IT! Those who thought they were in charge of the Republican party are NOT!

Thanks to the Democrats for fraud mavericks like you Jarod!

I'm glad your wishing for a President McCain 2008....

I sure aint...

CK

I just wish it was all over. I am getting tired of watching and hearing about the "kiddies" fussing.

John McCain is sellout of the republicans, conservatives, Americans, and humanity, with his fascist brand of big government globalism and disdain for the people.

We dont have to wait till tomorrow. They were doing this prior to the Florida primary and McCain won easily! The days leading into the Florida Primary these guys were relentless on McCain....

Thanks to the Democrats for fraud mavericks like you Jarod!

I'm glad your wishing for a President McCain 2008....

I sure aint...

CK

I dont want a president McCain, I will not vote for him, but he would be much better than a President Romney or Huckleberry!

I'd be watching results at home if I wasn't running a caucus...

I trust you're just putting the finishing touches to to the "Ron Pauls sweeps to victory" announcement?

Not that i'm prejudging the outcome, you understand.

I trust you're just putting the finishing touches to to the "Ron Pauls sweeps to victory" announcement?

Not that i'm prejudging the outcome, you understand.
Definitely. He's going to win both caucuses. Democrats are just chomping at the bit to vote for him.

I dont want a president McCain, I will not vote for him, but he would be much better than a President Romney or Huckleberry!

I'm telling you Jarod, if you look at Huckabee's record and his plans without the bias of him being a religious person, the changes he proposes are more palatable for democrats than those of any of the republicans running. He is my kind of politician.......pro-life, pro-gun, willing to do things un-republican-like for the down trodden and the poor folks. Too bad I'll never get to vote for him.

If things were quiet in the middle east I might consider voting for Huckabee Leaning.
but I fear his religious background would make us even more of a military force serving Israel than Bush has.

If things were quiet in the middle east I might consider voting for Huckabee Leaning.
but I fear his religious background would make us even more of a military force serving Israel than Bush has.

I can definitely understand that line of thinking uscitizen. He is of the many religious groups that puts Israel on a pedastal.

I'm telling you Jarod, if you look at Huckabee's record and his plans without the bias of him being a religious person, the changes he proposes are more palatable for democrats than those of any of the republicans running. He is my kind of politician.......pro-life, pro-gun, willing to do things un-republican-like for the down trodden and the poor folks. Too bad I'll never get to vote for him.

The man lacks a basic understanding of the first amendement and the seperation of church and state that has made America Great.

Back